BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Dina A.
Dina A.
This brand is so good there eyebrow productie are good and stay al day long and there highlighter is so shimmery and good quality it isn't so expensive and the make up is to die for i would really recommend shopping here
Tanith P.
Tanith P.
Lake Jackson, TX
👐👐👐 YAAAAAASSSSSSS Anastasia! Could your products be any more amazing!? Literally everything if tried is ridiculously good. One of my favorites is the Dip brow, so EASY to work with and can easily stand alone as your only brow product. Can't go wrong with anything Anastasia!
Cassandra Z.
Cassandra Z.
Calgary, AL
great brand, they make really good highlighters and liquid lipsticks. im also glad they produce products that could be used by all type of skintones like for example their 4-pan highlighters. Their brow products are bomb too, overall great brand
Cassandra R.
Cassandra R.
Burnaby, BC
I have SO many Anastasia products in my collection but my favourites have to be my glowkits and the highlighter brush. I use the brush every single time i put on makeup. Its my favourite brush of all time!! Go buy it now!!!
mimoza S.
mimoza S.
Tirana
The contour kit from anastasia bevery hills and the brow pomade are the only products that ive tried from them . Ive been so satisfied with what i received and they are in my opinon very good quality product . Wanna repurchase them again in the future .
Janine A.
Janine A.
Garden City, KS
I have tried this brand only for my eyebrows and it works so well! it lasts long also totally worth buying
yorly Z.
yorly Z.
Ojeda
Que puedo decir de anastasia? es lo mejor, super delicado, super elegantes su empaques, cada vez que veo sus productos que los utilizo porque tengo varias cositas me doy cuenta que es lo mejor de lo mejor.
Paige K.
Paige K.
Barrie, ON
Amazing highlighters, liquid lips, and highlighters! Anastasia's is great for a gal who wants to feel glamorous, without spending tons of money!! Their price point is still pretty high, but you get a lot of product, whereas luxury brands tend to give you much less for a higher price.
Suganya T.
Suganya T.
Scarborough , Ontario
I love Anastasia Beverly Hills!!! Their eyeshadows and the brow wiz are my favorite! I wish they had more of their limited edition eyeshadow palettes though. Every time I try to buy them they are sold out which can be very annoying at times.
Ravleen G.
Ravleen G.
I like the makeup from here.I buy makeup from this company from Sephora.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.