BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Anastasia is an amazing brand! Their makeup is absolutely amazing and everything has so much pigment to it and lasts all day! Definitely worth the money!
The contour palette of anastasia is the maximum, it leaves the skin super smooth and without traces that you are using powder the colors are perfect, I like the powder palette, since the cream is harder to fade. I want to try the products of the eyebrows to see that such, since everyone has talked about them
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Glasgow
I use the dipbrow pomade and it's just made doing my eyebrows a lot more fun and easy. I have noticed it does dry out after a while so make sure you add a few drops off oil to it if that happens and it will make it as good as new
Ella T.
Ella T.
Dipbrow changed the eyebrow game for me. It's pigmented, long lasting and easy to work with. I couldn't recommend any more.
Verenize S.
Verenize S.
Columbus, OH
My absolute favorite product from this brand is definitely the dip brow and the # 12 brush! they just work so good together and the cream slide on so well onto the brow! However the cream does easily smear off if a setting spray isn't used. Other than that I love trying out new products that she comes out with! This was one of the first brand that I started using when I started wearing make up and I fell in love.
Emilia R.
Emilia R.
Anastasia liquid to matte lipstick is amazing. Stays on all day no need to reapply often and is smudge proof. Lots of colour options, drys out your lips a bit so i put chapstick on underneath.
Nathalia V.
Nathalia V.
Anastasia Beverly Hills is a very good brand because most of the products are long lasting, make-up of all kinds, for the eyes, eyebrows, lips, face. Pigment very well and has shades for any occasion. This brand is very good, I would recommend it to many people.
Emma C.
Emma C.
Vancouver
Anastasia Beverly hills is indisputably the queen of eyebrow products, their brow wiz is a holy grail product of mine. Although it is quite pricey, it is worth it. I appreciate how they are working to expand their line and would like to try out some of their new products!
Meh. That's the most I'm going to give this brand. lots of hype and nothing really different about it. The dipbrow is great, but nothing really compared to KaBrow from Benefit. Their highlights are cool and I'll give the Modern Renaissance palette credit for great shades/
Sabina K.
Sabina K.
ABH was definitely a stand out brand in 2016. The passion and dedication that goes into creating their products is simply admiring. They are well known for their brow products but have done an awesome job at creating eyeshadows.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
What are the best products here??