BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I notice how pricey these products are and I just want to know am g...4 Answers
se eun k.
se eun k.
Anastasia Beverly Hills' dip brows are actually my life. it is my holy grail and i use no other eyebrow products other than the ones from ABH. Their highlighters are all goals as well. i wish i owned all of them! It is pricey but i do think it is worth all the money !
Emmanuella P.
Emmanuella P.
Sudbury , Ontario
I got the translucent powder and the glow kitt from Anastasia and it a little bit expensive but if you want it you want it. I really love the translucent powder it my go to and the glow kitt is literally life but the only thing is that we have a little bit of fall out when take a litle bit with my brush but the rest is A1.
Naomi H.
Naomi H.
Bloxwich
Dip brow is part of my daily makeup routine. The gel formula has amazing pigmentation and helps me make my unruly brows more presentable. The shade range is excellent too. The only downfall is that the product dries up quite quickly once being opened but who can complain.
Stasa P.
Stasa P.
North York, Ontario
My favorite brand in sephora. From brow products to their liquid lips to their amazing and creamy highlighters
Juana T.
Juana T.
OMG the glow kit I'm dying I love this so so so mush but also very expensive omg I want this so bad and the brow stuff is also just heaven
Karina H.
Karina H.
Brighton, ON
The dipbrow pomade is fantastic. I use it almost every day and I love it. Lasts all day and is easy to use.
The brow wiz and brow gel are my holy grails. Great texture and colour. Makes me brows look as natural as possible.
Mahé & Inès💄 F.
Mahé & Inès💄 F.
Montréal
Anastasia Beverly Hills is my go to brand for brow products. If you just want to fill in your brows you can use the brow wis. But if you really want some bold brows you can use the dip brow pomade. You can find it at Sephora.
Jen G.
Jen G.
Edmonton, AB
One of my absolutely favourite brands. Their glow kits are like none other. I am obsessed with their lip products both the liquid lipstick and the glosses. I couldn't live without my dip brow or brow wiz. Anastasia is the queen of the brows, that's for sure!
Emma R.
Emma R.
Blainville , Québec
No doubt one of the best makeup brands out there at the moment! They are cruelty-free and the quality of their products is impeccable, I have the Illuminator in Riviera and it is insanely pigmented, long-wear, very nice pan size and an overall a gorgeous shade that I constantly get compliments on.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.