BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Brittany M.
Etobicoke, ON
Only product I own from Anastasia Beverly Hills is the modern renaissance palette and I am addicted! I am saving up to buy more products from this absolutely amazing company. The products are just so high quality LOVE IT!
Hanny B.
Dipbrow pomades are amazing though Colourpop has a smiliar texture with a fourth pf the price

Contour kits are good tho other brands with same quality half the price

Liquid lipsticks are overrated but love the shades
Stephanie Z.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
ABH is a brand that I know I can rely on, because the products they put out are good and have been consistently good quality. They have beautiful packaging and I would definitely recommend trying something from this brand
Zoe S.
Clarksville, MD
Love love love love everything I have ever tried from this brand! I have never been to a store but always order online or find at other stores. Dip brow and modern renaissance best all time product! Highly recommend
Charlotte T.
I couldn't put into words how good Anastasia Beverly Hills products actually are. They are incredible! Every single product I have brought from this brand has been amazingly pigmented and has lasted all day long
Cora F.
Preston
The brow pomade is really good quality, don't need to put a lot on and is really good quality, bought a few thingsfrom there, but the brow pomade is my favorite.
Sydney H.
The liquid lipsticks are amazing I highly recommend them! They are definitely my first choice when deciding what lipstick to wear. They go on smoothly and dry to s beautiful matte, they aren't drying at all!:)
claudia q.
Their brow pencils are the best and almost every youtube talks about them. But if you are a makeup newbie I suggest you to not try their brow pencils. It is pretty hard to control, because it gives you a lot of color and when you accidentally draw too hard you will become Crayon Shin-chan ...
Salima k.
Dip brow pomade in dark brown.

For some one who cnanot leave the hoaue with out her eyebrows..this is the nicest way of apllying wyebrows.. i ise my angled sigma brush ro aplly and it doens budge all day.
Kayla A.
Anastasia is famous for brow products. I have been using the dip brow for over a year and I don't think I'll ever use anything else ever again. It is perfection.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.