BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
Toronto
The brow wiz pencil is unbelievable and I just bought the modern renaissance palette and I am obsessed!!! The shadows are so pigmented and buttery and blendable!!!! You will fall in love immediately after placing the shadow on your eyelid!!!!
Rebecca T.
Rebecca T.
Their dipbrow is insane!!! I purchased it to see what the hype was all about and I instantly fell in love with it! Also their new modern renaissance palette is so easy to blend together and they last so long!
Tianna T.
Tianna T.
Parksville
Anastasia Beverly Beverly hotel that is so cool I love her stuff she is so nice marry me
Joanie B.
Joanie B.
Quebec
I love the products i have from that brand. I have some liquid lipsticks and they are one of my favorites. They last so long on my lips and they are not so drying if you put a chapstick underneath. I Will surely Buy other. They have so many beautiful shades.
Saff A.
Saff A.
Beautiful and quality products with the famous contour powders and creams. The brow pomade and liquid lipsticks! Love all their products but is a little pricey. But they've never let me down so 100% recommend!
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
THE Anastasia Beverly Hills glow kit in sun dipped is such a bomb highlight! I love it because it adds a fabulous shine to your face and you only need a small amount.the packaging is super easy to use because it's not to big and thick and it can fit in anything.
Alisa E.
Alisa E.
Kirchenthumbach
I Love the Produkts from Anastasia Beverly Hills but I dont have many of them
Andres D.
Andres D.
I bought a Liquid Lipstick and i was super impressed. My girlfriend wore the shade "crush" for 22 hours and it still looked good. It was comfortable enough that I was able to sleep with it still on. She has incredibly dry lips so She usually hates liquid lipstick. These are amazing so I immediately went and bought more for her.
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Anastasia is an amazing brand! Their makeup is absolutely amazing and everything has so much pigment to it and lasts all day! Definitely worth the money!
The contour palette of anastasia is the maximum, it leaves the skin super smooth and without traces that you are using powder the colors are perfect, I like the powder palette, since the cream is harder to fade. I want to try the products of the eyebrows to see that such, since everyone has talked about them
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Dawn Y.
Dawn Y.
What makes them the best in Texas? I have never tried their products????