BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Stephanie T.
Fall River, MA
Definitely worth the hype. I'm a complete contouring newbie and I've been really successful with their cream contour palette. Also their brow products are amazing.
Sydney G.
Tamarac, FL
Favorite high end makeup line! They have the best we shadow palates and their brow wiz and dip brow are to die for! 5 stars! You can get this at any Ulta or online
Lizzie B.
Cayce, SC
I love love love the brow wiz. As never having done my eyebrows before, this brow wiz is super helpful. A little pricey but I'll definitely be purchasing it again!
Nadine E.
West Covina, CA
I recently bought my sister the dip brow and she swears by it . She always have had a issue with her brows so when I bought her the dip brow that's all she uses .
Karter C.
Abh dipbrow has a cult following on my instagram page @drawingoneyebrows. I love it, it's time tested, nothing beats it. The modern rennisance pallet is beautiful
Natalea M.
Granbury, TX
Highlight palettes from the gods! I kiss the ground the makers of this brand walk on can not get enough of the shimmery goodness bless you Anastasia Beverly Hills
Gina F.
Can't say enough great things about abh. Love the Renaissance palette and Mario's Master palette. They are shadow perfection. And their brand isn't overly pricey.
Mags B.
Deming, NM
Can't say enough good things about anastasia beverly hills. Her products are always consistent. Great pigment on the eyeshadow and her brow products are the best.
Zsazita W.
Staten Island, NY
I don't know how I discovered these eyebrow dips but they are the best! I hate a lot of makeup and these Brown dips fill in my eyebrows without looking caked on.
Charla A.
Peoria, AZ
Anastasia Beverly Hills is my go to beauty product brand! All of their products are heavenly! The products are of high quality and well priced for what you get!
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.