BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Kara A.
Kara A.
Paducah, KY
All I have to say is that the Anastasia Beverly Hills brow dip promade will be the only thing I use for the rest of my life for my eyebrows. I purchased this 6 months ago and the container is still so full. The price is very affordable and the formula is great. I love how they give you a big selection on colors. Most do light, medium, dark not this brand. They've definitely have me as a customer for life!
alexis a.
alexis a.
My favorite eyeshadow palette is by Anastasia. I use the Modern Renaissance palette as well as their Light to Medium Contour kit and some lip glosses. All their products are such amazing quality and are more than worth the money. I use their Glow Kit in "Sweets" (a Macy's exclusice) and I always have the most amazing highlight that lasts all night. Overall, probably one of my most favorite makeup brands!
Drew C.
Drew C.
Knoxville, TN
I can't stop buying from Anastasia she does everything perfectly. I held off so long on the brow pomade using dupes and other brands but no dipbrow is where it is at it can be applied so lightly or so dark. and her eye palletes I just cant get over how amazing the shadows are how pigmented and soft they are plus so amazing they blend. and lets not get started on her highlighters... we'd be here all day.
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Anastasia Beverly Hills is one of my absolute favorite brands. Dipbrow is the best brow product for your money. I have been using Dipbrow for 3-4 years and I have never run out of a jar. I always decide to try a new cllld before I even get halfway through (which takes me about a year or so to do). I love that I can add any facial oil to them to freshen them up without compromising the formula!
Dianna C.
Dianna C.
Brooklyn, NY
One of my friends, who has killer flawless brows at all times, recommended this to me - and I can't speak highly enough of it! It has a thin point so it's easy to fill in your brows without looking over the top or too noticeable. There is a spooley on one end to blend also. The color is also not too dark for my brows - some dark brows can be too dark, making it look fake. This one is perfect!
chenessa h.
chenessa h.
Anastasia just keeps getting better and better I swear!!! I am a huge fan of their line of products. I was scared to get the modern renn palette because of my complexion (I am tanned with golden undertones) but I am so glad I did it's my fav palette right now and I just want to use it everyday. Her products are buttery and soft and there is fall out and lockup because of it but very worth it.
Abbey H.
Abbey H.
Davidsonville, MD
Their brow pomade in Dark Brown is amazing! I have repurchased this so many times I cannot even count! My go to brow product. It is slightly expensive at $18 but it lasts me about 8 months so that's pretty amazing and totally worth the money! I used to blow through their brow wiz because I like more thick and dark/ heavy brows so this was a great product to go to if you have that problem too!
Christina D.
Christina D.
I own the Moonchild highlighting kit and the Renaissance palette and the quality is amazing!! They are some of my favorites in my makeup collection. The pigmentation and consistency is very up to par! Price is fair and their Moonchild is the better value compared to the new KVD alchemist palette. I know it is being compared at this time and price per gram you are getting more with ABH ;)
keidy S.
keidy S.
affordable and they have really been hitting it out of the ballpark lately. I am really into the Age Rewind concealer at the moment, it provides great coverage and doesn't cake up or crease on me. I also really enjoy the baby lips line of products... And the Matte and poreless foundation. Overall I've enjoyed most of the the items i've tried, very few misses ( I can't even think of one.)
Gia K.
Gia K.
Durham, NC
I love Anastasia Beverly hills to use on my clients, They have great concealers, their eyeshadow palettes and single eyeshadows are some of the best in the industry and obviously their brow products are cream of the crop.
My newest favorite is the Stick Foundation. I didn't have high hopes for that one, but it performed really well. Amazing shade range and color matching. Great work ABH!
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
What are the best products here??