BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Carolina M.
Carolina M.
los productos de esta anastasia me encantan. los iluminadores son geniales y hay gran variedad de sombras
The brow wiz and brow gel are my holy grails. Great texture and colour. Makes me brows look as natural as possible.
Emmanuella P.
Emmanuella P.
Sudbury , Ontario
I got the translucent powder and the glow kitt from Anastasia and it a little bit expensive but if you want it you want it. I really love the translucent powder it my go to and the glow kitt is literally life but the only thing is that we have a little bit of fall out when take a litle bit with my brush but the rest is A1.
Mahé & Inès💄 F.
Mahé & Inès💄 F.
Montréal
Anastasia Beverly Hills is my go to brand for brow products. If you just want to fill in your brows you can use the brow wis. But if you really want some bold brows you can use the dip brow pomade. You can find it at Sephora.
Jen G.
Jen G.
Sudbury, Ontario
One of my absolutely favourite brands. Their glow kits are like none other. I am obsessed with their lip products both the liquid lipstick and the glosses. I couldn't live without my dip brow or brow wiz. Anastasia is the queen of the brows, that's for sure!
Emma R.
Emma R.
Blainville , Québec
No doubt one of the best makeup brands out there at the moment! They are cruelty-free and the quality of their products is impeccable, I have the Illuminator in Riviera and it is insanely pigmented, long-wear, very nice pan size and an overall a gorgeous shade that I constantly get compliments on.
I use the brow liner from this brand and I love it. I didn't think I would be able to be someone that fills in their brows but I really enjoy this brand of liner.
Sophie C.
Sophie C.
Ipswich
A beautiful range of products with the quality to match ,their glow kits are spectacular with high pigmentation with a creamy easy to blend formula as do most of her products from her contour kits to her foundation sticks all amazing with high coverage,however is hard to get hold of in the uk!
Greta R.
Greta R.
row Wiz from Anastasia Beverly Hills is a product that has a well-deserved cult following in the beauty world. Over the years, the brand has continually come out with new ways for brow lovers to replicate the styles provided by professionals at their counters, and Brow Wiz allows you to do this with little effort. Its ability to draw defined, yet natural-looking brows, and availability in a vast array of realistic shades, easily earns it our highest praise.
Sarsa A.
Sarsa A.
Singapore
They are meant for the brow products, I love the eyeshadow palette called Mordern Rennaisance.. Very nice warm tones and with smooth eyeshadow application and all so ever pigmented.. my highest recommendation
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
What are the best products here??