BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Las Vegas, NV
Eyebrow powder is very good. It lasts forever and you do not need much. Very good for filling in eyebrows. Also have tried the pomade and it is very good for shaping and not only filling in.
Anastasia beverly Hills is one of the best palette it has a lot of color for the summer and goes whit everyting every body need this this is a necessary for make up thank you xox
Raven B.
Raven B.
Roberts Arm, NL
Love it, top quality, blends well, highly pigmented, beautiful colour and packaging is beautiful! Will buy again and buy more
Demi S.
Demi S.
overall an amazing brand with great products! Originally I thought it was just brow products but she has so much more! Worth the money for sure!!
Estefania B.
Estefania B.
Toronto, ON
anastasia's products are the best, i cannot afford them usually, so i buy it on especial days. favorite purchase is the modern renascence palette.
Wade A.
Wade A.
Newcastle Australia
The contour kit is my go to fit any skin tone I recieve dot as a gift in 2014 and have repurchases twice as it is that good
Kira N.
Kira N.
Winston Salem, NC
ABH is an awesome makeup brand! Beautiful and sleek packaging and amazing quality. I give only four stars because I only use their lip glosses
Jaclyn T.
Jaclyn T.
love their line for both eyebrows to lips these products work and stay on. lots of shades and colors to always choose from.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
I really want to tried this products I really like the color but I need to tried, if I tried this product I thin that I going. to love
Amber P.
Amber P.
Stafford, Staffordshire
I love Anastasia Beverly Hills products. It is one of my go-to companies for makeup. I especially love the lipsticks and eyebrow products
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.