BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Mani S.
Mani S.
i recently started using it and it has me in love. the shadows are fabulous and the eyeliner also, although i take some pencil and i didn't like so much, the rest is great
Carm Z.
Carm Z.
toronto, ontario
I'm not really sure why everyone hypes up that the dip brow they make is so good because I still think they don't last that well.they do make products in different colours and shades which are very convenient but the product itself could be better.
Nyomi S.
Nyomi S.
Crapaud , PE
Purchased a liquid lipstick in the color Sepia on a trip and I love it !! It's so good , it don't go no where and I don't even notice it on my lips ! The lipstick is super opaque and you only need one coat ! Just stay away from oily foods and your golden for the day !
se eun k.
se eun k.
Anastasia Beverly Hills' dip brows are actually my life. it is my holy grail and i use no other eyebrow products other than the ones from ABH. Their highlighters are all goals as well. i wish i owned all of them! It is pricey but i do think it is worth all the money !
aleeza s.
aleeza s.
I love the anastasia products mostly the contour kits because there is a variety of colours in one and the texture of the products is very cream and does not dry out on your face the only thing i would say about this is that the kit seems to always run out quickly but that may just be because i use too much overall i love the contour kit and will carry on using it in my daily life.
Naomi H.
Naomi H.
Bloxwich
Dip brow is part of my daily makeup routine. The gel formula has amazing pigmentation and helps me make my unruly brows more presentable. The shade range is excellent too. The only downfall is that the product dries up quite quickly once being opened but who can complain.
Stasa P.
Stasa P.
North York, Ontario
My favorite brand in sephora. From brow products to their liquid lips to their amazing and creamy highlighters
Juana T.
Juana T.
OMG the glow kit I'm dying I love this so so so mush but also very expensive omg I want this so bad and the brow stuff is also just heaven
Karla I.
Karla I.
Hermosillo
I totally love Anastasia's products, awesomeness! I wouls really love if influenster sent me make up products to try them out . 💜
Carolina M.
Carolina M.
los productos de esta anastasia me encantan. los iluminadores son geniales y hay gran variedad de sombras
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
What are the best products here??