BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Tarte or Abh? Why Anastasia Beverly Hills tarte Cosmetics3 Answers
  • My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Abby F.
I have the modern Renaissance palette and the Brow Wiz. BOTH SUCH GREAT QUALITY. The shadows are the creamiest and most blendable shadows I've ever experienced in my life. They're life changing I swear.
Robin W.
I love Beverly Hills contouring kit. I have not tried at lot of their items because they are on the expensive side but those that I have tried I love. I love my contour kit and have repurchased refills a few times.
Vladimir M.
Chihuahua
Estoy enamorado de su pomada para cejas, es la mejor para hacerse la cejas, deja un acabado natural, maneja gran variedad de tonos, es fascil de aplicar y de manejar el producto, aquí en México es difícil de encontrar y es algo caro, pero vale la pena
F L E U R V.
Sunderland, Tyne and Wear
Anastasia Beverly Hills is quite easily one of my favourite makeup brands and has made my opinion on that stronger and stronger as they release more incredible products. The pigment on shadows, lipsticks and highlights is insane and I can't wait to see what more they produce!
Heer P.
GLOW KITS!!!
has to have the best highlight kits and obviously like most i use them as eye shadows. the pigment the quality are just phenomenal.
besides the glow kit i love their contour kits and i haven't found a con so far. would love to try more and more of this brand.
Andres D.
I bought a Liquid Lipstick and i was super impressed. My girlfriend wore the shade "crush" for 22 hours and it still looked good. It was comfortable enough that I was able to sleep with it still on. She has incredibly dry lips so She usually hates liquid lipstick. These are amazing so I immediately went and bought more for her.
Angelina V.
The dipbrow pomade is an essential in my everyday makeup. It's the best eyebrow makeup that I've tried and I will continue using it. The formula is great but it gets harder when it gets a bit dry.
Shauna R.
Love their liquid matte lipsticks, glowkits, browwiz and eyeshadow palettes. My most favourite product by them is the Lash genius, because I have never found a waterproof mascara formula that I like. Lash genius goes on top of your favorite mascara and keeps it in place all day!
Saje D.
I first tried the brow wiz which I didn't love. I found it was too little and couldn't get through my thicker eyebrow hair. I took it back to sephora and exchanged it for the brow definer which I am INLOVE with! I don't know how I was ever doing my brows before this!
Absolute favourite makeup products are all from here, all you can ever ask for for example (stay on all day) (look flawless) super adorable too! My personal favourite is the dip brow promenade as it stays in place all day and makes my eyebrows look on fleek everyday
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.