BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Kat T.
Kat T.
The liquid lipstains and eyebrow kit are to die for. They take makeup to a whole new level and would highly recommend them
Zumreta D.
Zumreta D.
Tuzla, BiH
Anastasia Beverly Hills it the best, i love it so much. Excelet products and I recommend to everyone.
Rhina F.
Rhina F.
Miami , FL
I use this for every day, and there are some things that are amazing, and some thins that are not so great. To start out with, I absolutely love the subtle contour the bottom middle shade gives me. I am medium skinned, and to keep my contour from looking fake, I like the subtleness. This pallet is also very pigmented, so you can use it how it is.
Some of the not-so-amazing things are that for one, it wears quickly (I use too faced primer) with my oily skin. Also, if I use either of the bottom left and right makeup colors, it makes my skin appear orange, which was the main thing I was trying to get away from. I absolutely hate my skin being orange.
Some tips on would be to start small, and layer more on if you feel that you need more, but always remember not to overdue it, because it's not cute. You are not Kim Kardashian. BLEND the heck out of it. Play with it before you need to wear it out.
Overall, it's a fairly good product. I do not think it is worth the cost of it, but if you find it on sale, then it will probably be worth your money.
fahima p.
fahima p.
Toronto, OK
they have the best brow gel ever the clear one lasts all day and keeps all stray hairs in place
anewxa a.
anewxa a.
Hands down best eyebrow products! I love the Modern Renaissance eyeshadow palette, it is a stunning palette and quite versatile.
Jess M.
Jess M.
Very expensive for what you're getting. Not my favourite but the quality is pretty good
Jannine T.
Jannine T.
I love this brand solely for their dipbrow and liquid lipsticks. They're part of my makeup to die for list
Chara F.
Chara F.
BEST BRAND EVER I LOVE IT IT'S MY FAVOURITE ESPECIALLY THE GLOW KITS AND THE CONTOUR PALETTES IS THE BEST!
Mal V.
Mal V.
I am in love with this brand! My favorites are the Glow Kits and eyeshadows. Always great quality and beautiful packaging
Aoife M.
Aoife M.
ABH love it !! He modern renaissance pallet is my holy graillll it's so pigmented! !
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.