BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Tarte or Abh? Why Anastasia Beverly Hills tarte Cosmetics3 Answers
  • My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Elizabeth M.
Expensive but I love their brow products, lip glosses(Kristen and vintage are my favourites) liquid lip specifically in pure Hollywood, and how affordable their foundation stick is! I wish they sold their all of their eye shadows in Sephora so I could test them instead of ordering online
Olivia G.
Cambridge , Cambridgeshire
You can't go wrong with ABH dipbrow eyebrow pomade. You can make your eyebrows into any shape you want and has a shade for every colour eyebrow. A little more on the pricey side but you get what you pay for!
jolene P.
Winnipeg
i have recently bought the modern renaissance palette by ABH and it is hands down become my favourite eyeshadow palette of all time. it is one of the only palettes where i can use every shade and it looks good. all the colours work so nicely together and would look good on all skin tones.
Chloe W.
I love the brow pomade! It is amazing and great value for money! Lasts ages and a little goes a long way. The product does not budge and the #12 eyebrow brush is amazing for applying the pomade! I would recommend to anyone
Shannon H.
Wales
The dip brow is amazing
Keeps my brows tame and looking good all day
Doesn't smudge and doesn't budge
Would recommend Anastasia dip brow to anyone looking for a good dipbrow, I love the contour pallets too!!
Karimah G.
Leicester
My favourite brand i shop from anastasia alot from foundation, contour palette, eyeshdow, eyebrows and my all time favourite the glow kits love this brand no complaints and also has a UK website so am happy
Evet G.
LOVE anastasia!! Amazing products everytime she comes out with something new she wows people! Yes im obsessed over anastasia beverly hills. Just received my lip palatte nd omg its soo smooth and easy to blend the colours together the colours of.mixing is endless! Great job as always!
Marta N.
The best eyebrow kit in the world. Great eye shadow pallets and face pallets. I don't shop a lot because is difficult to find this trade in Portugal. But I'm always searching For this products. There's so much I want to experiment but I only find this trende on line unfortunately.
Laura B.
Nuneaton
I love Anastasia Beverly Hills cosmetics !!
Their contour kit is the dream! I am so obsessed and use it frequently ! I also love the highlighters and lipsticks.! Always amazing quality and great colours!
Narod M.
Montreal, QC
I don't own Anastasia products but I have used my friend's brow pencil and it is amazing. I believe it is overpriced but I have heard that it is of great quality so I think I will try it for myself once.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.