BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Leia W.
Calgary, AB
I have Anastasia's dip brow and lip primer and they are both staples in my makeup routine! I carry the lip primer with me everywhere I go! I definitely look forward to trying more Anastasia products in the future!
Azzie M.
Portal close , Uxbridge
I love these for dark skin, I recently brought the nicole guerriero highlighter one and love you have finally set up your UK website!I think all of the colours are wearable on dark skin, I also like the price was the same as the original kits and not as expensive as the glow kit!Love love love!
julia d.
The eyebrow products from Anastasia Beverly Hills are amazing and not a bad price for how long it last and consistency of the product.
I used it on a regular basis and definitely would recommend as a good brand
Sadie W.
Phenix City , AL
I love the quality of Anastasia products, from brow products to eyeshadow, to lipstick I love it all. The only cons I would say is that the palettes are limited edition. I would love to score a mario master palette!
Aaliyah S.
durban
I love and die for the Highlighters from them. The Eyeshadow palettes are also so damn pigmented and amazing. They make amazing quality products and are definitely a brand to watch out for! I'd recommend them to anyone
Victoria H.
Campbell River, BC
Anastasia of Beverly Hills products are top quality. I use the brow pomade and eye shadows daily. The eye shadow formula is definitely my all time favorite. They blend out like a dream and almost feel moist. Some mild fallout but that is okay! The brow pomade lasts all day long and is completely waterproof.
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
Anastasia Beverly Hills is the best product out there. I recently purchased a highlighting pallet and I am so much in love with it. Really gives a nice glow and makes my makeup look very professional and clean.
Jennifer H.
LOVE LOVE LOVE their brow products!! They have so many options I can go from day to night with my brows in point. Also experts in contouring. Their powder and cream contours are fabulous!! Definitely recommend.
Keeley A.
I've tried the dip brow, the powder brow, and the contour pallet and love All of them. It did take me a while to figure out the dip brow, but once I did it wa great. It doesn't run out quickly and I haven't had any issues with drying out at all. I don't use many shades in the contour pallet, but I am also inexperienced with contouring.
Elizabeth M.
Expensive but I love their brow products, lip glosses(Kristen and vintage are my favourites) liquid lip specifically in pure Hollywood, and how affordable their foundation stick is! I wish they sold their all of their eye shadows in Sephora so I could test them instead of ordering online
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.