BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I notice how pricey these products are and I just want to know am g...4 Answers
fadila A.
fadila A.
Grenoble
Anastasia Beverly Hills is basically on my top 3 of my favorite makeup brand ever !! Their products are just High quality ! They look like they are made with love ! And I love using them in my everyday life
wendy w.
wendy w.
By far my favorite brand for any eyebrow product. I used the pomade and the powder and they are both spectacular. Wonder formula and super pigmented but very build-able.
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Valencia
Anastasia's lipsticks are beautiful, I'm dying to have a "pastel corals" that seems multipurpose, on the one hand, you can take it to a party to look beautiful. As well as, you can take them daily without needing to look so makeup
Sana A.
Sana A.
Dhahran
 This is one of the best products I have used the brand is amazing I love it and the way it smells feels the colours are always true To my skin color
Mai-linh B.
Mai-linh B.
I've tried the Brow Wiz pencil.
It has this super precise tip so you can mimic the fine hairs. It is a bit pricey but actually worth it!
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
malaga
Esta marca es una de las mejores de maquillaje, ya que tanto la duración del producto como la pigmentación son realmente buenos y los precios no son excesivos.
Jushanaé W.
Jushanaé W.
This is a quality brand. It may be one of the higher priced ones but the quality is worth it. The shadow palettes are amazing and the dip brow is to die for.
Abi R.
Abi R.
Toronto , ON
ABH makes my favourite formula for eye shadows! I cannot get enough of their palettes, I vow to buy every single one that launches from now into the future.
Valincia R.
Valincia R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Hands down my favorite high end makeup brand! ABH makeup is very high quality. My favorite items are face and lip items. I buy them mostly from sephora.
Deanna K.
Deanna K.
Caledonia, ON
She truly is the brow wiz. The brow wiz is the only item of hers I've consistently purchased. I've sampled some foundation and it lives up to the hype.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.