BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Tarte or Abh? Why Anastasia Beverly Hills tarte Cosmetics3 Answers
  • My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Sandee C.
ABH has been killing it in the Makeup world. I have a lot of products from this brand, and I haven't found an item that I don't love. Although it is on the pricier side, all their products are worth it! Very high quality
Saydi B.
Apple Valley , MN
I use their Contour Palette and the Brow Powder. I love both products they both go on so well and have great pigment. They are a little higher priced but worth it. Haven't visited a store of theirs but love their products.
Kiera J.
Hillburn road, Wisbech
LOVE my Anastasia Beverly Hills modern renaissance pallete!
The only reason this is not 5 stars is because it is expensive. Although I wouldn't mind spending that sort of money when the products are this good! I think they are worth it!
Alyssa B.
Vancouver , BC
Their liquid lipstick is one of the best on the market. Colour pallet ranges from subtle and natural to drama and artistic. Absolutely love their brow products as well- fool proof and lasts all day without migrating.
Steph G.
San José
De Anastasia Beverly Hills solo e probado los labiales matte y debo admitir que no me gustaron tanto como pensé que me gustarían! Son muy secos, más de lo que deberían ser y eso en mi caso realmente le resta puntos.
Saveria B.
Toronto , ON
Anastasia is hands down one of my top 5 favourite brands! I buy almost every single eyeshadow palette I can get my hands on! The Modern Renaissance palette was something made by the heavens! I love that palette to death!!!
Rocio A.
Chihuahua
Beautiful. Excellent brand, it is luxurious and with an amazing quality. I recommend the brow products and the highlighters! It is kind of expensive so I only recommend them if you have more experience in Make Up :)
Asha F.
Perth
I have the brow pomade and the contouring palette. The brow pomade is easy to use and great quality and the contour kit is amazingly easy to blend though after a month or two it can dry out a bit, but with some oil it's as good as new.
Clara A.
Huntington Park, CA
I used to use their products so much. The pomade is really hard to work with but I do like the brow gels. They keep your eyebrows in place but they're not water resistant so when I would sweat they would wear off.
Gabbie M.
Norwich
In love with the dip brow pomade so nice to use and incredible for drawing my eyebrows. The packaging is also very nice however I would say if it came with a brush it would be perfect I would recommend to anyone
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.