BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Christy H.
Lac du Bonnet
one of the best palettes i own in the modern renaissance and its the most incredible thing ive ever used. ABH also makes increfible highlighting palettes i just wish the Moonchild Glow Kit was more easily available in canada
Stephanie M.
North York, ON
Highlighters and Liquid Lipsticks at it's best. A new cult favourite amongst millennials, Anastasia contouring kits are definitely not a fad, but a great product that's here to stay, and definitely becoming a cult favourite.
Raminta K.
It is a strong company run by strong women with strong personalities. Many cannot handle it. I find it refreshing. They are not offended by bad reviews or people who choose to leave. They know it isn't for everyone. The brand is hot though and that, in itself, is exciting.
Francheska M.
I love this brand! I use the Anastasia dipbrow everyday! It's part of my everyday makeup routine! And so goes with some of their lip products! It's really good that's why I incorporated it with my everyday makeup routine!
Jessica C.
Hamilton, ON
I simply adore the ABH eyeshadow formula! I have the Modern Renaissance palette as well as the Master Palette by Mario and a few singles. They are amazing! I am so glad I have these two palettes, I can't use anything else now!
Sydney P.
Winnipeg, MB
This brand is so dear to my heart. I've been self conscious about my eyebrows since i've been a preteen and my mother bought me the brow powder compact duo seven years ago and it gave me so much confidence when I filled in my gap for the first time. I know exclusively buy all my brow products from ABH. Bless this brand, they slay every product they release. I love you guys.
Margaret C.
Dip brow pomade, the most inexpensive, worth while product I own... I have had mine for ages and use it daily without fail, it lasts all day and night, so creamy and pigmented, great variety of shades and a little goes a very long way. The amount you get is also very generous and I couldn't live without it
Donya T.
Markham, WY
By far one of the greatest brands as of now and the pricing is amazing! I shop there non stop and have bunch of products from them. No need for improvement as they are doing amazing in all aspects specially social media
Sandee C.
ABH has been killing it in the Makeup world. I have a lot of products from this brand, and I haven't found an item that I don't love. Although it is on the pricier side, all their products are worth it! Very high quality
Saydi B.
Apple Valley , MN
I use their Contour Palette and the Brow Powder. I love both products they both go on so well and have great pigment. They are a little higher priced but worth it. Haven't visited a store of theirs but love their products.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.