BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Mona M.
Mona M.
Oakland , CA
Love this makeup line her products are so great and good quality I love everything I own from this brand I really recommend it for you
Kanak S.
Kanak S.
The glowkits are amazing. The highlights shades are perfect, all i wanted and the pigment lasts a very long time.
Eram K.
Eram K.
Love their liquid lipsticks.The have some really good shades for all skin types.Also i really like their glow kits(highlighters)
Valeria R.
Valeria R.
San Antonio de los Altos
I like everything about Anastasia, because they think in what the women need, to feel beautiful. Excellent quality
Anyi Mabel C.
Anyi Mabel C.
Doral, FL
Me encantan los productos de estos cosm├ęticos. Son muy buenos y me gustan muchos los contornos de ellos.
Kat T.
Kat T.
The liquid lipstains and eyebrow kit are to die for. They take makeup to a whole new level and would highly recommend them
Zumreta D.
Zumreta D.
Tuzla, BiH
Anastasia Beverly Hills it the best, i love it so much. Excelet products and I recommend to everyone.
Rhina F.
Rhina F.
Miami , FL
I use this for every day, and there are some things that are amazing, and some thins that are not so great. To start out with, I absolutely love the subtle contour the bottom middle shade gives me. I am medium skinned, and to keep my contour from looking fake, I like the subtleness. This pallet is also very pigmented, so you can use it how it is.
Some of the not-so-amazing things are that for one, it wears quickly (I use too faced primer) with my oily skin. Also, if I use either of the bottom left and right makeup colors, it makes my skin appear orange, which was the main thing I was trying to get away from. I absolutely hate my skin being orange.
Some tips on would be to start small, and layer more on if you feel that you need more, but always remember not to overdue it, because it's not cute. You are not Kim Kardashian. BLEND the heck out of it. Play with it before you need to wear it out.
Overall, it's a fairly good product. I do not think it is worth the cost of it, but if you find it on sale, then it will probably be worth your money.
fahima p.
fahima p.
Toronto, OK
they have the best brow gel ever the clear one lasts all day and keeps all stray hairs in place
anewxa a.
anewxa a.
MISSISSAUGA, Ontario, Ontario, Ontario
Hands down best eyebrow products! I love the Modern Renaissance eyeshadow palette, it is a stunning palette and quite versatile.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
What are the best products here??