BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Andreea P.
Andreea P.
London, Essex
Absolutely love their products. The brand is known for having really good quality products although you still have to pay quite a lot of money, many times I feel like I didn't waste my money at all. If you want a product from them, I suggest a eyebrow hell or a contour palette as they are more known for these products.
Nargish S.
Nargish S.
Laval
Their contour kit was a hit/miss for me.
The colors are spot I'm, but the formula makes them muddy looking on my face. However, their glow kit in sundipped is GORGEOUS. They are real glow, like no shimmer, glitter, just pure glow! I'd buy these over my becca highlighter as it's a better value for the money
Raminta K.
Raminta K.
It is a strong company run by strong women with strong personalities. Many cannot handle it. I find it refreshing. They are not offended by bad reviews or people who choose to leave. They know it isn't for everyone. The brand is hot though and that, in itself, is exciting.
Donya T.
Donya T.
Markham, WY
By far one of the greatest brands as of now and the pricing is amazing! I shop there non stop and have bunch of products from them. No need for improvement as they are doing amazing in all aspects specially social media
Saydi B.
Saydi B.
Apple Valley , MN
I use their Contour Palette and the Brow Powder. I love both products they both go on so well and have great pigment. They are a little higher priced but worth it. Haven't visited a store of theirs but love their products.
Flora M.
Flora M.
Outer Cove, ['', 'NL', '']
Anastasia is a great high end brand, however some of their prices get a little bit too high for me. Most of their products have been able to be duped very successfully so if you don't feel like spending the money, give it a good old google search. I do have a few things that I swear by by Anastasia.
Asha F.
Asha F.
Perth
I have the brow pomade and the contouring palette. The brow pomade is easy to use and great quality and the contour kit is amazingly easy to blend though after a month or two it can dry out a bit, but with some oil it's as good as new.
Steph G.
Steph G.
San José
De Anastasia Beverly Hills solo e probado los labiales matte y debo admitir que no me gustaron tanto como pensé que me gustarían! Son muy secos, más de lo que deberían ser y eso en mi caso realmente le resta puntos.
Rocio A.
Rocio A.
Chihuahua
Beautiful. Excellent brand, it is luxurious and with an amazing quality. I recommend the brow products and the highlighters! It is kind of expensive so I only recommend them if you have more experience in Make Up :)
Azzie M.
Azzie M.
uxbridge, greater london
I love these for dark skin, I recently brought the nicole guerriero highlighter one and love you have finally set up your UK website!I think all of the colours are wearable on dark skin, I also like the price was the same as the original kits and not as expensive as the glow kit!Love love love!
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.