BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Tarte or Abh? Why Anastasia Beverly Hills tarte Cosmetics3 Answers
  • My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Tania Mabel C.
Anastasia is another of my favorite brands, I love all her eyebrow products from her pencils to her ointments. I love their shadows. All these products have been recommended to my friends, who were also fascinated by their high quality products. <3<3
Elizabeth T.
I feel the industry has blown up this brand and while it is good it isn't the only brand out there. I have items from Tom Ford,
Laura Mercier, even Drug store items that compare or are even better; so I'm still waiting to be blown away by this brand
Mookie S.
Edmonton, AB
The eyebrow liners! The liquid Lipsticks!
I enrolled the pro program and the only thing I don't like is how you can't have the pro discount on the most popular products just some
That's why I stopped ordering it online
And I go to sephora instead
Constance A.
I love all the products I have ever gotten. Not only do you feel gorgeous, you look fabulous!!!! Of the products I have used, they stay on, they feel natural, and by the end of the day they still look gorgeous! Definently recommend this brand!
se eun k.
Anastasia Beverly Hills' dip brows are actually my life. it is my holy grail and i use no other eyebrow products other than the ones from ABH. Their highlighters are all goals as well. i wish i owned all of them! It is pricey but i do think it is worth all the money !
Hayleyjade H.
Craven arms (Shropshire)
There highlights and eyebrow dip brow pomade are the best things ever! I couldn't be more happier with them! The highlights im Inlove with moodchild, it's got such a glow added to it, and the dipbrow pomade is so simple to use. Recommend👍🏼👍🏼
Suborna N.
verdun, QC
Most of my holy grail products are from Anastasia! First and foremost, you all know it's coming, the Modern Renaissance palette. The shadows are so creamy and soft it's amazing! Beautiful colours and very nice pigmentation! Lasts my all day. And after that, of course all my eyebrow products come from them. No complaints whatsoever.
megan s.
The dip brow hands down is my signature eyebrow product i wear taupe or sometimes even soft brown as i find the shades to be similar. The product will last you a life time I've had mine for about a year yet i haven't really made much of a dent. Its stayed creamy which is good as i find some products like that dry out after a while.
Kimberly E.
The newest modern palette is most likely one of the best palettes I've ever bought. It's pigmented, not too powdery and a large range of colors. I adore the looks they give me and the brand feels classier than most Cosmetic's to me. Their products are great.
Sarah O.
St.Johns
This is my good to die hard brand for brow products , recently picked up the concealer in a pit I feel it'll be good for me in the summer bc it's so full coverage but also a little drying but the brands quality is one of my favourites
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.