BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Anybody who ordered The New Sculpture Eye Shadow Kit and already ...2 Answers
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Three Rivers , MI
The dip brow is AMAZING!!!! This is a must try brand. The shadows are to die for!!! And I love the highlight palettes I use them everyday. Great quality makeup and not super expensive. Definitely worth the money!
Nadiyah y.
Nadiyah y.
The highlight shade on the deep contour creme kit changed the game for me. Normally I use yellow undertone concealers for my highlight but the highlight shade in this kit is white/creme, and it looks more natural
Sabrina V.
Sabrina V.
El Paso, TX
I am obsessed with eyebrow products and ABH has the best products!! Always my first choice in a brow product. I have very little hair , but the dip brow pomade helps me achieve the full eyebrow look that I love!
Olivia E.
Olivia E.
McKinney , TX
The eye shadows are oh my god so buttery and soft and pigmented and amazing the liquid lipsticks are nice too I don't own any but I swatched them in the store they felt great but I didn't like the range of color
Julissa Bm119909 V.
Julissa Bm119909 V.
Miami
An essential eye shadow collection featuring 14 shades, including neutral and berry tones. Use Anastasia Beverly Hills first permanent palette, Modern Renaissance to create endless looks for daytime and evening.
Zhanna D.
Zhanna D.
Renton, WA
Love this brand's eyebrow products! Very good quality and very practical as well. Also love the highlighters. These products stay put and will last you a good while, as far as I know. Very good brand, recommend.
From the glow kit to the eyebrow gel. I'm always very satisfied with there products. I shops there a lot. I don't think there's much to improve on. And I will defiantly be making future purchases for this brand!
lawana g.
lawana g.
Ennis, TX
I bought the Modern Renaissance palette and let me just say WOW. Even the red tone colors blend smoothly. There is little to no fallout. The pigment is to dye for. I would definitely try other products from ABH.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Cheyenne, WY
I love the eye shadows that Anastasia produces, and have been wanting to try some of the contour palettes. I don't understand all of the hype over the brow products though, I much prefer Benefits brow products!
Nayeli N.
Nayeli N.
Used so many products from abh there hasn't been a product I don't like the foundation sticks are good for the price and the creme contour kit is my go to everyday to highlight and contour the blend out so easy
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.