BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I notice how pricey these products are and I just want to know am g...4 Answers
Saydi B.
Saydi B.
Apple Valley , MN
I use their Contour Palette and the Brow Powder. I love both products they both go on so well and have great pigment. They are a little higher priced but worth it. Haven't visited a store of theirs but love their products.
Flora M.
Flora M.
Outer Cove, ['', 'NL', '']
Anastasia is a great high end brand, however some of their prices get a little bit too high for me. Most of their products have been able to be duped very successfully so if you don't feel like spending the money, give it a good old google search. I do have a few things that I swear by by Anastasia.
Asha F.
Asha F.
Perth
I have the brow pomade and the contouring palette. The brow pomade is easy to use and great quality and the contour kit is amazingly easy to blend though after a month or two it can dry out a bit, but with some oil it's as good as new.
Steph G.
Steph G.
San José
De Anastasia Beverly Hills solo e probado los labiales matte y debo admitir que no me gustaron tanto como pensé que me gustarían! Son muy secos, más de lo que deberían ser y eso en mi caso realmente le resta puntos.
Rocio A.
Rocio A.
Chihuahua
Beautiful. Excellent brand, it is luxurious and with an amazing quality. I recommend the brow products and the highlighters! It is kind of expensive so I only recommend them if you have more experience in Make Up :)
Azzie M.
Azzie M.
uxbridge, greater london
I love these for dark skin, I recently brought the nicole guerriero highlighter one and love you have finally set up your UK website!I think all of the colours are wearable on dark skin, I also like the price was the same as the original kits and not as expensive as the glow kit!Love love love!
Sydney P.
Sydney P.
Winnipeg, MB
This brand is so dear to my heart. I've been self conscious about my eyebrows since i've been a preteen and my mother bought me the brow powder compact duo seven years ago and it gave me so much confidence when I filled in my gap for the first time. I know exclusively buy all my brow products from ABH. Bless this brand, they slay every product they release. I love you guys.
Clara A.
Clara A.
Huntington Park, CA
I used to use their products so much. The pomade is really hard to work with but I do like the brow gels. They keep your eyebrows in place but they're not water resistant so when I would sweat they would wear off.
Gabbie M.
Gabbie M.
Norwich
In love with the dip brow pomade so nice to use and incredible for drawing my eyebrows. The packaging is also very nice however I would say if it came with a brush it would be perfect I would recommend to anyone
Leia W.
Leia W.
Calgary, AB
I have Anastasia's dip brow and lip primer and they are both staples in my makeup routine! I carry the lip primer with me everywhere I go! I definitely look forward to trying more Anastasia products in the future!
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.