BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Molly W.
cardiff
For the quality I give this 100000000 stars out of 10 and it's amazing! I have loads of there products and I save up to more every month, it's just the price, yer it's amazing quality but my friends can't afford it and all the cheap ones are fake even though the price is worth it couldn't it be a little cheaper but overall this brand is one of my top 5 makeup brands
Marthe A.
lena/norway
Anastasia! This is the only brand i use EVERYDAY! bacaymue abh dipbrow pomade is the only thing i use on my brows ūüėā i loveeeeeee this product sooo much! And if this is a product you dont know if is Worth the money.. then YES! It is! Its amazing! I've been using abh for manyyyy years!
Nicole G.
DIP BROW is great for creating super bold and fierce brows, lasts forever, is waterproof and retails for a ridiculously affordable price
BROW PENCIL is great for creating natural soft brows, not as buildable, long lasting and also retails at a super affordable price.
AJ B.
Indianapolis, IN
I have a few of the ABH liquid lipsticks, the contour kit, and the brow kit. The brand is a bit pricey but I still really enjoy it. The lipsticks are pretty good, great color and stay on for a long time. The contour kit is great for beginners which is what I was when I got it. The brow kit is AMAZING. I definitely plan on buying more of this brand in the future.
Maribel J.
Doral, FL
Anastasia makes great products. I use this for every day, and there are some things that are amazing, and some thins that are not so great. To start out with, I absolutely love the subtle contour the bottom middle shade gives me. I would like to try more products of this brand, as they seem to have great quality, they are just a little expensive.
Sarah S.
Quality and innovative products that are always well thought out and easy to use. The only con I can think of is the brand doesn't seem to be as good with keeping up with insane product demand, but for the quality, I'm willing to pay the price and wait.
Katie O.
Falmouth road, London
Best for brow products. The dip brow lasts for ages and is so easy to use with the brow brush she has in her line. Her brow wiz is also very good but doesn't last as long throughout the day. Her glow palettes are amazing and really good value for money!
Taylor S.
Roslin, ON
Where do I begin? Modern Renaissance palette? Glow Kits? Brow products? So hard. Everything I've tried from ABH I've absolutely LOVED. I've been using the dipbrow in ash brown for about 3 years now and I will never switch, it works wonderfully with my brows.
Ida M.
Halifax, NS
Brows Brows Brows, all of their brow products are amazing! I swear by their Dip Brow and Brow Wiz, those are my absolute favourite brow products I have ever tried and they seem expensive but the products last super long and have amazing long wear power.
Wajma M.
Vaughan
I own the contour kit and many liquid lipsticks which are great. I returned my glowkit I didn't really get the hype so it was pretty dissapointing to me :( and the contour kit is good for beginners who don't like a strong contour. For me it was just something I use when I don't want a lot of pigment I seriously don't get the hype over this either
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.