BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Tarte or Abh? Why Anastasia Beverly Hills tarte Cosmetics3 Answers
  • My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Puja P.
I have purchased all their eyeshadow palettes because they are so pigmented and the colour payout is gorg! The colour scheme is amazing too! Their brow products and liquid lipsticks have me in love! This is my favourite brand ever. I am so excited for their new launches!
Jade D.
Swear by this brand I love them , especially their contour kit that I've used so much I've gotten refills for it. I mainly use half the palette. I went to get the highlighter kit at sephora but it was all sold out at the time (it was Boxing Day though so not there fault).
Megan W.
Two words GLOW KIT. They make all the difference in the world to your makeup routine. They are such a beautiful formulated product all the colours are easy to blend to make a natural highlight look they are so smooth and unique. Anyone who doesn't have a glow kit needs one
Gabriela D.
linea de lujo, cara pero sin embargo vale lo que cuesta, me encanta sin embargo si le deberian de bajar un poco a los precios no sean asi, pero me gusta mas las paletas y la pomada para las cejas eso si que esta buenisimo las recomiendo bastante son muy buenas la verdad
Yaritza O.
You can't go wrong with abh brow products and eye shadow palettes, weather you prefer a natural or dramatic look you will fall in love with her make up line. Also, her brow gel is amazing! I use the clear brow gel and it keeps my brows in place ALL day no smearing no worries.
Justine S.
Calgary, AB
The tinted brow gel is my holy grail. It grooms my brows into a sensible shape, and fills them in at the same time. It lasts all the way through my 12-hour shift and removes easily with a makeup wipe or micellar water. One tube lasts 4-5 months which is great value.
Dannyela A.
Culiacán
#myfavorites2016 #meencanta está es la mejor paleta puedo hacer demasiados looks y no necesito otra paleta más para complementarla, tienen que
Probarla valió la espera. Es la mejor que eh tenido #AnastasiaBH
Laura F.
I recently splurged with this brand and got their new lip palette, and I have used it every day since! The price is a little steep, but is definitely worth it, and I'm seriously considering buying a back up! The package itself came a few days early, impressive considering my rural location and the shipping from america, and the site was really easy to order from.
Gillian F.
Vancouver, BC
I own the ABH Liquid Lipstick in Dusty Rose. It's a beautiful light-medium pink, with cooler undertones.
Formulation wise, I find it a little bit heavy on the lips (compared to my favourite KVD Liquid Lipstick), so it's nothing to write home about unfortunately.
Talia J.
Port Moody, BC
I feel like ABH can do no wrong. Their dipbrow pomade is my go to brow product for its ease and for the fact that it is waterproof. I also love their glosses and their liquid lipsticks and am dying to get my hands on their new foundation sticks so I can test those out!
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.