BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Suborna N.
Suborna N.
Verdun, QC
Most of my holy grail products are from Anastasia! First and foremost, you all know it's coming, the Modern Renaissance palette. The shadows are so creamy and soft it's amazing! Beautiful colours and very nice pigmentation! Lasts my all day. And after that, of course all my eyebrow products come from them. No complaints whatsoever.
Sarah O.
Sarah O.
St.Johns
This is my good to die hard brand for brow products , recently picked up the concealer in a pit I feel it'll be good for me in the summer bc it's so full coverage but also a little drying but the brands quality is one of my favourites
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
I didn't know that Anastasia of Beverly Hills is vegan - this just makes the amazing brand even better! The dip brow of course is famous, and as it should be. I can't go a single day without using Ebony. I also love the cream contour kit, but just wished they sold individuals as I race through the banana shade!
Jill H.
Jill H.
Calgary, AB
I ordered from Anastasia when they first launched and their brow products were all the rage. Ive never had a bad product from Anastasia and am continually impressed by their quality and creativity put into the products. Their highlighting palettes are to die for.  Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade
Andreea P.
Andreea P.
London, Essex
Absolutely love their products. The brand is known for having really good quality products although you still have to pay quite a lot of money, many times I feel like I didn't waste my money at all. If you want a product from them, I suggest a eyebrow hell or a contour palette as they are more known for these products.
Raminta K.
Raminta K.
It is a strong company run by strong women with strong personalities. Many cannot handle it. I find it refreshing. They are not offended by bad reviews or people who choose to leave. They know it isn't for everyone. The brand is hot though and that, in itself, is exciting.
Nargish S.
Nargish S.
Laval
Their contour kit was a hit/miss for me.
The colors are spot I'm, but the formula makes them muddy looking on my face. However, their glow kit in sundipped is GORGEOUS. They are real glow, like no shimmer, glitter, just pure glow! I'd buy these over my becca highlighter as it's a better value for the money
Donya T.
Donya T.
Markham, ON
By far one of the greatest brands as of now and the pricing is amazing! I shop there non stop and have bunch of products from them. No need for improvement as they are doing amazing in all aspects specially social media
Saydi B.
Saydi B.
Apple Valley , MN
I use their Contour Palette and the Brow Powder. I love both products they both go on so well and have great pigment. They are a little higher priced but worth it. Haven't visited a store of theirs but love their products.
Flora M.
Flora M.
Outer Cove, ['', 'NL', '']
Anastasia is a great high end brand, however some of their prices get a little bit too high for me. Most of their products have been able to be duped very successfully so if you don't feel like spending the money, give it a good old google search. I do have a few things that I swear by by Anastasia.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.