BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Yael O.
Yael O.
Turku
anastasia beverly hills is one of the best makeuo brands out there! i have the brow definder and the nicole guerriero glow kit and they are soo good!! they are soo pigmented <3 so i really recommend this makeupbrand ;) and i recommend shopping here beacuse it's not so expensive ;)  Anastasia Brow PenAnastasia Beverly Hills Nicole Guerriero Glow Kit
Morgan J.
Morgan J.
i like Anastasia, but not everything they have to offer... i would love to get my hands on one of the brow wiz because they seem amazing but I'm still iffy about the brand I'm not sure.. love the packaging though! would i recommend this to a friend or not? I'm not sure..
Molly W.
Molly W.
For the quality I give this 100000000 stars out of 10 and it's amazing! I have loads of there products and I save up to more every month, it's just the price, yer it's amazing quality but my friends can't afford it and all the cheap ones are fake even though the price is worth it couldn't it be a little cheaper but overall this brand is one of my top 5 makeup brands
AJ B.
AJ B.
Indianapolis, IN
I have a few of the ABH liquid lipsticks, the contour kit, and the brow kit. The brand is a bit pricey but I still really enjoy it. The lipsticks are pretty good, great color and stay on for a long time. The contour kit is great for beginners which is what I was when I got it. The brow kit is AMAZING. I definitely plan on buying more of this brand in the future.
Maribel J.
Maribel J.
Doral, FL
Anastasia makes great products. I use this for every day, and there are some things that are amazing, and some thins that are not so great. To start out with, I absolutely love the subtle contour the bottom middle shade gives me. I would like to try more products of this brand, as they seem to have great quality, they are just a little expensive.
Katie O.
Katie O.
London
Best for brow products. The dip brow lasts for ages and is so easy to use with the brow brush she has in her line. Her brow wiz is also very good but doesn't last as long throughout the day. Her glow palettes are amazing and really good value for money!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Quality and innovative products that are always well thought out and easy to use. The only con I can think of is the brand doesn't seem to be as good with keeping up with insane product demand, but for the quality, I'm willing to pay the price and wait.
Tania Mabel C.
Tania Mabel C.
Anastasia is another of my favorite brands, I love all her eyebrow products from her pencils to her ointments. I love their shadows. All these products have been recommended to my friends, who were also fascinated by their high quality products. <3<3
Hayleyjade H.
Hayleyjade H.
Craven arms (Shropshire)
There highlights and eyebrow dip brow pomade are the best things ever! I couldn't be more happier with them! The highlights im Inlove with moodchild, it's got such a glow added to it, and the dipbrow pomade is so simple to use. Recommend👍🏼👍🏼
Suborna N.
Suborna N.
Verdun, QC
Most of my holy grail products are from Anastasia! First and foremost, you all know it's coming, the Modern Renaissance palette. The shadows are so creamy and soft it's amazing! Beautiful colours and very nice pigmentation! Lasts my all day. And after that, of course all my eyebrow products come from them. No complaints whatsoever.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
What are the best products here??