BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Carolina T.
Medellín
Anastasia was like the creator of the brow revolution, she invented everything in order to make your eyebrows the best you can and its good because most of the girls my age experienced the over pluking too much your eyebrows so they take a little longer now to grow up. I don't like the pomade because i often prefer natural looks, and this one makes my brows look a little bit too done, so i tend to use the sticks and the brow setting gel, which is amazing! and the microfibers in it makes it look like real hair
Deborah S.
Brow definer is the best thing that happened to me. I naturally have great brows tbh, but just a little extra help from Anastasia makes my brows soooo fleeky. Like it makes me want to do my eyebrows just to work from home in pj's (then facetime with friends so they can see my amazing brows)! As most things in the collection, this is affordable and long lasting!
Greta R.
row Wiz from Anastasia Beverly Hills is a product that has a well-deserved cult following in the beauty world. Over the years, the brand has continually come out with new ways for brow lovers to replicate the styles provided by professionals at their counters, and Brow Wiz allows you to do this with little effort. Its ability to draw defined, yet natural-looking brows, and availability in a vast array of realistic shades, easily earns it our highest praise.
Kinga B.
Coventry , West Midlands
Love abh! Products are amazing. They're really creative in making new stuff every time they coming up with something new I'm always like " omg I need to try this " and I'm never disappointed. I definitely recommend it but I got to say the brand is pretty expensive but definitely worth spending a bit of money to treat yourself something from anastasia
Kirsten S.
Stephenville Crossing, NL
ABH is one of my favorite makeup brands! So many products are my ride or dies. The Brow Whiz is incomparable to any other brow pencil on the market, i've tried "dupes" but I always go back to the brow whiz. The brow pomade is also another brow life saver. I haven't even gotten into her eyeshadows or glow kits yet.. SO GOOD!
Ashley M.
Calgary, AB
I've honestly only tried one item from them, the brow pencil (I can't remember the name) my boyfriend got it for me for my bday, I don't normally buy high end but omg I'll be repurchasing this for sure, it's not to creamy but not to dry, it's so easy to apply, and I love that it has the spooly on the other end, one less thing to pack while travelling!
Lucia F.
Me gusta mucho esta marca, pero es muy dificil adquirir algo de esta marca en España, se me ha hecho imposible y estoy muy interesada en la paleta de sombras Modern Renaissence, la amo. He escuchado hablar mucho de esta marca y todo son muy buenas opiniones, espero que sea proximamente más facil de adquirir en España
Alana M.
Edmonton
Absolutely love this makeup line! I have a few of her liquid lipsticks and really like them! They are not as drying as other liquid lipsticks! A huge range of colours! I haven't been lucky enough to get one of the glow pallets yet but it's on my wish list! I just can't decide what one! They are all so beautiful!
Joanna S.
I love this for its brow pomade! Their lip stuff is very expensive so I don't own many, but what I have is awesome! I have their contour kit, which is amazing and great value! The Glow Kits, though, are my favorite items, by far! The only one I don't have is SWEETS and MOONCHILD, which I will get eventually...
Nargish S.
Laval
Their contour kit was a hit/miss for me.
The colors are spot I'm, but the formula makes them muddy looking on my face. However, their glow kit in sundipped is GORGEOUS. They are real glow, like no shimmer, glitter, just pure glow! I'd buy these over my becca highlighter as it's a better value for the money
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.