BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Sana A.
Dhahran
 This is one of the best products I have used the brand is amazing I love it and the way it smells feels the colours are always true To my skin color
Geraldine R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encantan la paleta de correcrores y sus pomadas de ceja, los labiales matte con excelente pigmentacion, h la paleta de iluminadores Glow Kit es muy bonita.
Andrea P.
malaga
Beauty Junkie Expert
Esta marca es una de las mejores de maquillaje, ya que tanto la duración del producto como la pigmentación son realmente buenos y los precios no son excesivos.
Abi R.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
ABH makes my favourite formula for eye shadows! I cannot get enough of their palettes, I vow to buy every single one that launches from now into the future.
Soily V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
FACINADA CON ESTA MARCA DE MAQUILLAJE DEJA NUESTRO ROSTRO CON UNA SEDOSIDA Y ILUMINACION PERFECTA ADEMAS SE ADAPTA A DIFERENTES TONOS DE PIEL CHICAS

Jushanaé W.
This is a quality brand. It may be one of the higher priced ones but the quality is worth it. The shadow palettes are amazing and the dip brow is to die for.
Ebony F.
Love all there products!! Especially the dipbrow pomade but also there eyeshadow palettes!! There really pigmented, would recommend any of these products
Valincia R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hands down my favorite high end makeup brand! ABH makeup is very high quality. My favorite items are face and lip items. I buy them mostly from sephora.
Melissa S.
Love Anastasia dipbrow in soft brown. Works amazing to fill in my light eyebrows. Super
Easy to use. I've reordered a couple times. Dipbrow is
My fave.
Deanna K.
Caledonia, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
She truly is the brow wiz. The brow wiz is the only item of hers I've consistently purchased. I've sampled some foundation and it lives up to the hype.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.