BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Sam R.
newcastle upon tyne
I love there pallets!! They are fantastic so easy to blend, beautiful colours, I love how u get a nice little brush with some of the pallets. They are so pigmented. I also love the brow kits!!! My favourite thing to use!
Bearky K.
Calgary
This product line is one of my ABSOLUTE favourites. I’m not sure it could honestly get better than this. Affordable for the product you’re receiving. I always say you get what you pay for. Definitely will shop here
Christina S.
MOUNT PEARL, NL
Famous for the amazing brow products like Brow wiz and Dipbrow. All of their products are too quality and truly worth every cent you spend on them. Their eywsshadows are so buttery and blendable, unlike any other formula of eyeshadow I've ever used. Their brushes are also really nice. So soft and easy to use and clean. All of their products have beautiful luxurious packaging which I'm a huge fan of.
fransis r.
I love this brand with my real life I have tried only the eyebrow salve and it is a total success I have not been able to acquire anything else because in my country there is no sephora or a store where I can get them but the few things that are achieved are in virtual stores and do not sell variety of said brand .. I would love to have a collection of all their products.
soma f.
الأسكندرية
They have everything the girl needs awesome  offers and brands and customers service is wonderful ^_^  ^_^
Takwa J.
kairouan
Brow definer is the best thing that happened to me. I naturally have great brows tbh, but just a little extra help from Anastasia makes my brows soooo fleeky. Like it makes me want to do my eyebrows just to work from home in pj's (then facetime with friends so they can see my amazing brows)! As most things in the collection, this is affordable and long lasting!
Flora M.
Outer Cove, NL
Anastasia is a great high end brand, however some of their prices get a little bit too high for me. Most of their products have been able to be duped very successfully so if you don't feel like spending the money, give it a good old google search. I do have a few things that I swear by by Anastasia.
Nisha T.
i have heard and seen soo many reviews on this line especially their eye brow products are like crazy expensive i think and i hear are great quality and i dont know if i will ever make the splurge for this line but if i ever get a PR package will definitely see then.
Jade P.
WALSALL
Absolute adore abh products. They're glow kits are really worth the money. I love how they're always releasing new products which suit everyone preferences. I think modern renaissance is well worth the money and absolutely couldn't recommend it enough.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.