BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Glow Kit in gleam. Everyone knows that these highlighter are crazy beautiful and so worth the money. Just invest in them. Trust.
Irais U.
Irais U.
I believe this a really good high-end brand, and their brow products and foil eyeshadows (on their palettes) have no comparison!
Cinthia p.
Cinthia p.

i love it, I especially love her lipsticks the truth that I can say I'm a lipstick lover, but I love all the makeup in general.
Teresa H.
Teresa H.
vancouver, BC
Cannot live without my brow wiz pencil. I've gone through so many now. I also keep a few shades for my professional makeup kit.
Stefanie P.
Stefanie P.
I am obsessed with my Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipstick in color sepia. The formula is great and it is very long lasting.
Shena A.
Shena A.
I use the modern renaissance en the glowkit. I like them both a lot. the pigmentation is good and it doens't have much fall out
Katie M.
Katie M.
Kelowna, British Columbia, BC
I've only tried one of their products, the brow wiz. So far it's the best brow product I've used. Excited to try more products.
Simona C.
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
EXPENSIVE yet so amazing,best highlighters for face etc love the whole cosmetics line no regrets only get non stop compliments
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
BEST! I have been purchasing the pomade eyebrow gel and have been in love with this product! No cons! All pros! Stays all day!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Great brand all around. Great brow products, highlights, and liquid lipsticks! The contour kits are great for all skin tones.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.