BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Mary B.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Got the glow kit as a gift n I tried it for the first time a few days ago.. and I like it I mean it can use a bit more pigment but I still like it n will keep using it
Yahira A.
Me encanta. Uso el gel para las cejas. Es un excelente producto uno le hace daño a mi piel. Lo único es los precios realmente son muy altos para los productos q tienen
Khayana W.
Vallejo, CA
I've used the dip brow and it's by far my go to for doing my eye brows it's very creamy and dry of you let it sit out . A little does along way and will purchase again
Joseph S.
Tacoma, WA
Everything I have ever used from Anastasia is absolutely amazing. Her highlighters give me so much life and her lipsticks are some of the best formulas I've ever used.
Julia D.
Plainview, NY
AMAZING! The quality of this brand is magnificent & the products are always right on trend. I use anastasia brow products, eyeshadows and lip glosses on a daily basis!
Zenobia R.
The brow products are amazing and it's what they're known for, but they also do an amazing job with eyeshadows as well. Great value for the amount of product you get.
Julie B.
Anastasia dipbrow in blonde is such a great product! As a blonde it's hard to find blonde brow product that's not too dark or light and gives a defined brow. Love it!
Kayla A.
Fairmount, GA
My brows have made up their mind, ABH is all they need in life! I own everything they've made now: Contour kits, liquid lipsticks, highlighters, foundation, and more!
Abril R.
Princeton, NJ
I swear by ABH's brow pomade for my everyday brow look. I love it because you can create a dramatic look, and also a soft look, depending on how much product you use.
Madeline M.
New Braunfels, TX
I truly love the quality of this brand. The price is always worth the product, plus I only indulge in cruelty free makeup and love that they are a cruelty free brand.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.