BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Tamara O.
Tamara O.
What can I say? I'm a sucker for Anastasia Beverly Hills products? I mean who wouldn't be. It's only weakness to me if that it can do better in it's foundation products but besides that it's a great brand to have.
Bree R.
Bree R.
I absolutely love the Anastasia Beverly Hills dipbrow. It lasts forever and works great. A little bit goes a long way. I believe the price of $18 is good for it since it lasts awhile. Only brow products I use now.
Maria A.
Maria A.
Ocala, FL
Dipbrow pomade is the best the only thing I've used on my eyebrow ever since I started using makeup really good and not to pricey like other stuff I always run out of it I use it everyday but last a very long time
spencer b.
spencer b.
LOVE i have been using the dipbrow for like 3 years now and only went through 2 dipbrows, it's amazing how long the product last and how much you get from it! i will not using anything else for my brows ever again
Destiny A.
Destiny A.
Cicero, IL
Love their products! I would always go back to this, good quality I would say. It's fun shopping for makeup of course. I usually don't shop here often because I don't have money ūüėĘ. But I do recommend this product.
MaryJo T.
MaryJo T.
Springfield, MA
I Love Anastasia you can purchase at Ulta or Sephora! I have purchase the whiz brow, a little disappointed the brush broke but still amazing, the Renaissance palette great pigment n colors, GloKit great highlight
Haley R.
Haley R.
The best brand for all things eyebrows. I have tried drugstore to try and save money and it is just not the same. The contour kit is amazing. You will not regret spending the extra money on any of their products!
Anastasia knows her stuff when it comes for makeup. One of my favorites are her lipsticks last long, are beautiful and lush. The brow products are my super fave! The pomade for brows and brow brushes are perfect!
Nemesis W.
Nemesis W.
Rowland heights , CA
I love everything about this brand there Contor Paletz are just beautiful there eyebrow pencils are just great they are a little pricey for me but they are great quality I will definitely recommend this to anyone
Bianca O.
Bianca O.
Front Royal, VA
I use ABH dip brown pomade. Best eyebrow filler I have ever used! If you are using this product be sure to also buy the applicator brush too! The brush is skinny enough to make a nice precise line for your brows!
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.