BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Simona C.
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
EXPENSIVE yet so amazing,best highlighters for face etc love the whole cosmetics line no regrets only get non stop compliments
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Great brand all around. Great brow products, highlights, and liquid lipsticks! The contour kits are great for all skin tones.
Ghada Z.
Ghada Z.
My eyebrows are on fleek because of Anastasia. Wish i can try more products out, it is truly one of my most favourite brands.
Andrea V.
Andrea V.

I really like the brand, they are very good, I have a gel for eyebrows and I love it, it gives a natural look to my eyebrows.
Chichi L.
Chichi L.
Brisbane, Queensland
Great products and brand. I love how this brand delivers each and every time and i absolutely adore most of their products.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Toronto
Everything you make is gold. Your lipsticks are my favourite and I'm waiting for your new lip palette to come to Canada!!!!
Nina A.
Nina A.
I bought the modern renaissance when it just go released , so glad I made the purchase. The colors are amazing , pigmented
This is the most brand that i love to try new things from it it's hard to get it here in kuwait but i swear by this brand
Ester S.
Ester S.
Go-to for eye brow products, one of my staples for it. Not too sure about the other products, a bit hesitant to try them
Giovanna V.
Giovanna V.
i used a few of their lipsticks before, i borowed from a friend, but still, they were great and lasted a eternity on me
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Dawn Y.
Dawn Y.
What makes them the best in Texas? I have never tried their products????