BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
EXPENSIVE yet so amazing,best highlighters for face etc love the whole cosmetics line no regrets only get non stop compliments
Stephanie C.
Great brand all around. Great brow products, highlights, and liquid lipsticks! The contour kits are great for all skin tones.
Nicole M.
Toronto
Everything you make is gold. Your lipsticks are my favourite and I'm waiting for your new lip palette to come to Canada!!!!
Nina A.
I bought the modern renaissance when it just go released , so glad I made the purchase. The colors are amazing , pigmented
This is the most brand that i love to try new things from it it's hard to get it here in kuwait but i swear by this brand
Ester S.
Go-to for eye brow products, one of my staples for it. Not too sure about the other products, a bit hesitant to try them
Giovanna V.
i used a few of their lipsticks before, i borowed from a friend, but still, they were great and lasted a eternity on me
Sarai R.
I have a kit for the browns and lets my eyebrows on point. I really like this brand have a lot of thing that is good.
WESLEY ASSIS w.
Minha namorada está totalmente apaixonada pela marca e está muito animada para poder usar mais produtos da coleção.
yazmin h.
he probado la pomada para cejas y me gusto mucho,deseo poder comprar mas cosas ya que se que son de buena calidad
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.