BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
sarah n.
Thunder Bay, Ontario
A HUGE HUGE fan of all her eyebrow products, there are an absolute must have. Her glowkits are also beautiful, Moonchild being my favorite.
osamagbe a.
I've used the clear brow gel. Wow. That's my go to. Keeps my brows in place all day. No tackiness, no stickiness, just fixes it neatly.
Tanya F.
Anastasia Brow Wiz! The product is the perfect consistency. It fills in your brows fantastic. I love that there is a spooly on one end.
Laurie L.
Just no words to describe this brand. Amazing. Beautiful. In love. Love especially my liquid lipsticks especially in the shade paint!
Ruth R.
Arecibo, PR
There is no better brow powder than that of Anastasia Beverly Hills. Super strong pigment that blends beautifully and lasts all day.
charis t.
Most of their makeup products are definitely worth and pigmented, even tho its pricey. Love their glow kits the most, it's like ūüėć
Irais U.
I believe this a really good high-end brand, and their brow products and foil eyeshadows (on their palettes) have no comparison!
Victoria S.
Glow Kit in gleam. Everyone knows that these highlighter are crazy beautiful and so worth the money. Just invest in them. Trust.
Teresa H.
vancouver, BC
Cannot live without my brow wiz pencil. I've gone through so many now. I also keep a few shades for my professional makeup kit.
Katie M.
Kelowna, British Columbia, BC
I've only tried one of their products, the brow wiz. So far it's the best brow product I've used. Excited to try more products.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.