BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Sina B.
Sina B.
The modern Renaissance palette was the greatest invention ever.The colours are perfectly pigmented and easy to blend.Absolut lovely colours and the packaging is so sweet and beautiful.Super products.Love it
Katarina M.
Katarina M.
Higliters, beautiful!
Awsome pigmentation, a little goes a long way, and amount of product you get is amazing.
Also lip products I want all.
Last but not least, Modern Renesance, I want a lifetime supplies!
Nathalie L.
Nathalie L.
I use the abh eyebrow powder everyday; I would definitely recommend this brand to anyone looking to groom or define their eyebrows.Her eyeshadow palettes are bomb & her liquid lipsticks are pretty good too.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
I have just tried my first product from ABH this past year. It was the dipbrow and it was kind of expensive but very much worth it. The quality seems to be very good and I would recommend it to anyone.
I love the eyebrow pomade. The color is a little dark, but I use the darkest color so. I like that it stays on nicely and it is really good quality. It's not to expensive because it lasts a long time.
Basma M.
Basma M.
It was a great experience while it lasts. The shopping experience was amazing. I don't shop there a lot but I'd like to. I think the products are affordable because they have such an amazing quality.
Chantae C.
Chantae C.
salinas, CA
Anastasia is the BROW QUEEN, her products get better and better, my favorite products are the brow pomade and the brow definers, hands down the best i have ever tried, will never switch to anything
Alexa-Marie S.
Alexa-Marie S.
Edmonton
Known for brows and highlight, Anastasia Beverly Hills is my go to brand for their glow kit highlighters. I purchase a lot of their products, although the prices are high, they last a long time.
Bárbara M.
Bárbara M.
Amazing product!!! Packaging is beautiful and quality is unbelievable!! DipBrown pomade is the best brow product i have tried so far! Easy application and blend just perfectly in your brow hair.
Danielle Z.
Danielle Z.
Everyone raves out their eyebrow products I've never tried that specifically but it's definitely on my list, my favorite product is definitely the contour pallet it's my go to everyday product
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.