BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Paige W.
Paige W.
I have friend few things from them but only have good things to say! LOCE the glow kit. It gives me life 😂😂. But everything is on the pricey side but worth the splurge! You can fill but online or in ulta and sephora
Miriam M.
Miriam M.
San Antonio , Tx
I love Anastasia's dip brow. It's a small container that will last longer than any pencil you buy! Great quality. I recommend it, you are definitely getting your money's worth. I will. Ever stop buying this product.
Evelyn D.
Evelyn D.
I love the brow pencil! It's very easy to use. It has the brush on one end and the pencil on the other. It is expensive but it's definitely worth the cost. To make it better you do need to by the gel which is extra.
Patrice W.
Patrice W.
Asheville, NC
Anastasia Beverly Hills is seriously changing the game with the highlight kits and brow products! I will never use another brand on my eyebrows. The products are somewhat expensive, but you will not be disappointed!
Eliza G.
Eliza G.
I have purchased many brow products from this brand and must say I will not use any other brand. I'm currently using the brow dip in chocolate and I absolutely love the easy application and duration of the products.
Jewls H.
Jewls H.
Galena, IL
I love this brand for brows. I have only tried the eyeshadow pallets and brow products but I would keep going and purchasing stuff from that brand. It is kinda expensive but it's worth it. I would shop theirs again!
Kaden C.
Kaden C.
Man, WV
Love everything from this!! They have the best online customer service. Almost everything I own is ABH. Eye shadows to lip glosses to liquid lipstick to everything is ABH. I will always be a costumer for this brand.
Kelcie B.
Kelcie B.
Brownsville , KY
I just bought my first product by this company and I love it. I bought the eyebrow gel filler. It's really awesome the price was decent it was more expensive but worth it. I would recommend this product other people
Breeanna K.
Breeanna K.
Kalkaska, MI
I'd used the moon child highlighting palette. I adored the palette as it was. It was amazing quality and gave the perfect colorful highlight. It's sorta expensive but you get a great amount so it's worth the price.
Ruska M.
Ruska M.
need something for brows? Anastasia Beverly Hills is the best answer. it's worth every penny and you can enjoy it. highlighters used to be great as well, not so much now.. but use it as your go-to brow product line
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Dawn Y.
Dawn Y.
What makes them the best in Texas? I have never tried their products????