BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Kirsty j.
Kirsty j.
Sheffield
Only used a sample of this product but when my current set runs out then i will most likely be buying new set from this supplier. Would like to find an actual shop where i can go in and test them to make sure they make my skin tones and are not too gray toned or anything for me.
Fabiola E.
Fabiola E.
Anastasia is a totally amazing brand, it has so many good products. They are killing the eyebrow game with their amazing brow products, this is the only brand I trust with my eyebrows to look on fleek. They also have amazing contour pallets and their highlighters are to die for.
Amie P.
Amie P.
I love abh brownwiz I find the length and thickness of the tip so easy to work with . When purchasing ,
The customer service was amazing, all products from here are so affordable yet such good quality. I reccomend anyone to try there products and to talk to staff as so friendly
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Nobody beats their brow products. Their shades are great and their products are worth the price. Their liquid lipsticks are a little dry compared to some others on the market. They are more on the expensive side, but I always go back for my brow pomade because it lasts forever.
Alicia A.
Alicia A.

I like their products, I love the creamy lipsticks and they do not leave your lips marked or anything, very easy to apply the bases I love the variety of tones there are but sometimes there are some very low low tones that are not noticeable But very cute for a natural makeup

Daniella R.
Daniella R.
I use the highlight and dipbrow and love both would never go to a different brand, the quality of both is amazing I prefer the highlight though I shop for these products a bit but not to much as they are long lasting I recommend this brand to everyone and they all love it to!
karen r.
karen r.
OMG i´m really in love with the products of Anastasia Beverly Hills, it´s accesible and affordable for the people, my favorite purchase it´s definitly the lipsticks, have a grate quality and this is the perfect, i recommend the eye liners and lipstick. are so beautiful!!!!
Heer P.
Heer P.
GLOW KITS!!!
has to have the best highlight kits and obviously like most i use them as eye shadows. the pigment the quality are just phenomenal.
besides the glow kit i love their contour kits and i haven't found a con so far. would love to try more and more of this brand.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Selbyville, DE
I live for Anastasia brow products. I am a natural blonde and have approximately 30 total eyebrow hairs. The pencils they make are amazing for people like me who need some assistance getting their brows on fleek. They color isn't too red and they last through a workout!
Talia J.
Talia J.
Port Moody, BC
I feel like ABH can do no wrong. Their dipbrow pomade is my go to brow product for its ease and for the fact that it is waterproof. I also love their glosses and their liquid lipsticks and am dying to get my hands on their new foundation sticks so I can test those out!
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.