BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Tarte or Abh? Why Anastasia Beverly Hills tarte Cosmetics3 Answers
  • My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Luciie M.
The glow kits are my ultimate favourites as well as the contour kit. I bought one of each and after using them only a handful of times I bought 2 more of each so I was stocked up. There amazing and give such good coverage and it's true a little most defiantly goes a long way with these beauty's!!
Lorenza C.
I own the modern renaissance palette and it has the best eyeshadow i've ever tried! They're so buttery and cream, and the pigmentation is breathtakin! The only flaw is that this brand is very hard to find in my country (Italy) and the shipping cost are pretty high for an 18 year old girl
Amy W.
Ancaster, ON
I have the glow kit from here and I've tried the brow pencil. Both are good but I've definitely found equally as good products if not better from other brands. The glow kit has really large sparkles which is fun once in a while but I prefer the Tarte Rainforest highlight for the price.
Daisy B.
Just recently got the Modern Renaissance pallete form Cult Beauty and love it so much! The shadows are pigmented and great colour pay off. Also a great variety of shades. One negative point is there is a lot of fall-out from the shadows. But overall, I would recommend this to anyone!!!
Emmasyn J.
Anastasia Beverly Hills is one of my favourite makeup brands ever!! I love all the products that I've tried out so far and they have all been super good quality! The packaging is really nice, simple but not simple. I really recommend and can't wait to build up my collection more!
Sarah D.
Nobody beats their brow products. Their shades are great and their products are worth the price. Their liquid lipsticks are a little dry compared to some others on the market. They are more on the expensive side, but I always go back for my brow pomade because it lasts forever.
Amie P.
I love abh brownwiz I find the length and thickness of the tip so easy to work with . When purchasing ,
The customer service was amazing, all products from here are so affordable yet such good quality. I reccomend anyone to try there products and to talk to staff as so friendly
Daniella R.
I use the highlight and dipbrow and love both would never go to a different brand, the quality of both is amazing I prefer the highlight though I shop for these products a bit but not to much as they are long lasting I recommend this brand to everyone and they all love it to!
Alicia A.

I like their products, I love the creamy lipsticks and they do not leave your lips marked or anything, very easy to apply the bases I love the variety of tones there are but sometimes there are some very low low tones that are not noticeable But very cute for a natural makeup

Alyssa M.
Selbyville, DE
I live for Anastasia brow products. I am a natural blonde and have approximately 30 total eyebrow hairs. The pencils they make are amazing for people like me who need some assistance getting their brows on fleek. They color isn't too red and they last through a workout!
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.