BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I notice how pricey these products are and I just want to know am g...4 Answers
avalon h.
avalon h.
I have used their brow powder in granite. perfect shade for my brows and so creamy. i first line my brows with the brow wiz and then fill in with my brow powder and top it off with a brow gel. i will purchase again and it give my brows such a natural yet flawless look
Amanda C.
Amanda C.

What can I say about this brand? Can not say anything, it's perfect and if I love it? I'm in love. It's too expensive, but what if it's indicated? With certainty and the packages? One more beautiful than the other outside that are very practical ... I love very much
Nan J.
Nan J.
They are FIVE stars for their brow products. I have been using their pencil brow for soooo long and I love how natural it looks. When I want a more "fleeky" look I use their DIP BROW POMADE. I love love loveee this, it makes my eyebrows look very "instagram worthy"
Lauren Y.
Lauren Y.
Best brow products on the market! I have tried both their brow wiz and the brow definer and they are both amazing products! I would highly recommend! I haven't had a chance to try any of their highlighters or liquid lipsticks but I have heard they are also amazing!
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
So recently I bought the contour Powder Kit, The Contour kit, the glow Kit and the Eye shadow Modern Renaissance palate. Im super happy with them, and its totally worth the money. you can see the results AND the make-up lasts all day long :) Forever customer.
savannah b.
savannah b.
coarsegold, CA
BROWS. abh dipbrow pomade is the absolute holy grail of brow products. also the moonchild glow kit and the sweets glow kit. really not that prices if you think of how much produc you get. one dipbrow pomade lasts me well into a year. and i havent made a dent
Kimberly E.
Kimberly E.
The newest modern palette is most likely one of the best palettes I've ever bought. It's pigmented, not too powdery and a large range of colors. I adore the looks they give me and the brand feels classier than most Cosmetic's to me. Their products are great.
Julie C.
Julie C.
Belgium
The anastasia dipbrow is so amazing. I love it so so so much. I don't think it's affordable but l would buy it again. They were so friendly to me in the shops. The product is really waterproof and long lasting. I'm not going to use anything else than that.
Alex T.
Alex T.
I have her contour kit and it's just meh. But I do have the eyebrow kit and that makes my eyebrows look amazing. Great quality and in the price range of competitors. Would go elsewhere for the contour kit but her lipsticks and eyebrow stuff is a must have.
Christina K.
Christina K.
Cincinnati, OH
This brand is amazing. It is expensive however it does last a long time. It is probably one of my favorite beauty purchases. The shopping experience was fine. The cons are that yes it is expensive, however you get a lot out of it. I will shop here again.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.