BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Alex T.
Alex T.
I have her contour kit and it's just meh. But I do have the eyebrow kit and that makes my eyebrows look amazing. Great quality and in the price range of competitors. Would go elsewhere for the contour kit but her lipsticks and eyebrow stuff is a must have.
Christina K.
Christina K.
Cincinnati, OH
This brand is amazing. It is expensive however it does last a long time. It is probably one of my favorite beauty purchases. The shopping experience was fine. The cons are that yes it is expensive, however you get a lot out of it. I will shop here again.
Jordan L.
Jordan L.
London
The highlight palette is so popular so I had to try it out for myself. The highlights are super pigmented and the pans are quite wide too. The packaging is so pretty and the highlight gives you an amazing glow that with make you stand out from the crowd.
Mary L.
Mary L.
I have tried the ABH dip brow pomade and I think it is great although probably not the greatest. It's very pigmented and creamy but would definitely be better if it was smudge/waterproof! Would still recommend and would purchase one of the pomades again.
lian k.
lian k.
anastasia beverly hills. very good brand. i buy there all my brow stuff. i shop there often to re stock my brow proudoct. favorate purchase ever is the anastasia beverlly hills brow gel& brow pencil, i will recommend to shop here a lot. very good brand.
Ida M.
Ida M.
Halifax, NS
Brows Brows Brows, all of their brow products are amazing! I swear by their Dip Brow and Brow Wiz, those are my absolute favourite brow products I have ever tried and they seem expensive but the products last super long and have amazing long wear power.
Faith C.
Faith C.
Morinville
this is this only place I will ever buy my contour kits from ever again. their highlights make my face so sparkly and stays on my face all day. My favourite contour kit is the moon child one. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for contour kits
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Sydney
The best of brow products and eye shadows contours and cream contours the list is endless omg best products! The products are so well formulated and are the best colour for all skin types I will definitely keep purchasing products from here again
Mookie S.
Mookie S.
Edmonton, AB
The eyebrow liners! The liquid Lipsticks!
I enrolled the pro program and the only thing I don't like is how you can't have the pro discount on the most popular products just some
That's why I stopped ordering it online
And I go to sephora instead
Jody W.
Jody W.
Penticton, BC
One of those companies whose attention to quality and detail is almost unmatched. The quality of every product I have purchased from them is always 100%. The consistency is something I rely on and will keep me a loyal customer for years to come.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
What are the best products here??