BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I notice how pricey these products are and I just want to know am...4 Answers
  • Anybody who ordered The New Sculpture Eye Shadow Kit and already ...2 Answers
alice c.
alice c.
I love the Ananstasia contour kits I hadnt heard much about them when I bought mine and there wasnt a lot of reviews for the deep palette so I didnt really know how the shades would show on my skin but I founf the variety great, it was a little on the expensive side for a palette but it is a really nice treat!
Margaret C.
Margaret C.
Dip brow pomade, the most inexpensive, worth while product I own... I have had mine for ages and use it daily without fail, it lasts all day and night, so creamy and pigmented, great variety of shades and a little goes a very long way. The amount you get is also very generous and I couldn't live without it
Camille G.
Camille G.
I really love Anastasia Berverly Hills highlighters, I think they're the best ones, no brand can achieve this much glow and originality... They are very pigmented. The brow products are very good too, even if you can find dupes cheaper. Overall, I think you should try it, but if you're on a budget, pass.
Constantina D.
Constantina D.
I love their products. We don't have Anastasia Beverly Hills in my country so whenever I go abroad I make sure I get something of this brand. They are on the expensive side but I wouldn't mind spending some extra money every once and a while for some good quality products! I would definitely recommend!
Rosita V.
Rosita V.
Santiago
Ahh! Amo esta marca! Su calidad es de otro nivel, son precios accesibles e incluso por la calidad puede ser una marca casi de lujo! Me dejo impresionada cuando probé la base en barra, con solo mojar un poco tu brocha se extiende bien porque es muy cremosa. Me costo $25 Dólares. Me encanta esta marca.
Shantelle M.
Shantelle M.
I absolutely love ABH products. My favourite product is the ABH dip brow. It is fairly easy to use and it give beautiful results. I wouldn't use anything else on my brows. I cannot wait to purchase more products from ABH. I have always purchased through Beauty Bay, rather than directly through ABH.
Luciie M.
Luciie M.
The glow kits are my ultimate favourites as well as the contour kit. I bought one of each and after using them only a handful of times I bought 2 more of each so I was stocked up. There amazing and give such good coverage and it's true a little most defiantly goes a long way with these beauty's!!
Cheli V.
Cheli V.
Their liquid lips are good. They are pigmented and easy to apply. i will say however it settles in the lines of your lips so if you are especially wary about that this product may not be for you. it is pricey and i would not really recommend. I had very high expectations and they were not met
Lorenza C.
Lorenza C.
I own the modern renaissance palette and it has the best eyeshadow i've ever tried! They're so buttery and cream, and the pigmentation is breathtakin! The only flaw is that this brand is very hard to find in my country (Italy) and the shipping cost are pretty high for an 18 year old girl
Amy W.
Amy W.
Ancaster, ON
I have the glow kit from here and I've tried the brow pencil. Both are good but I've definitely found equally as good products if not better from other brands. The glow kit has really large sparkles which is fun once in a while but I prefer the Tarte Rainforest highlight for the price.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.