BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Amanda C.
Amanda C.

What can I say about this brand? Can not say anything, it's perfect and if I love it? I'm in love. It's too expensive, but what if it's indicated? With certainty and the packages? One more beautiful than the other outside that are very practical ... I love very much
Nan J.
Nan J.
They are FIVE stars for their brow products. I have been using their pencil brow for soooo long and I love how natural it looks. When I want a more "fleeky" look I use their DIP BROW POMADE. I love love loveee this, it makes my eyebrows look very "instagram worthy"
Lauren Y.
Lauren Y.
Best brow products on the market! I have tried both their brow wiz and the brow definer and they are both amazing products! I would highly recommend! I haven't had a chance to try any of their highlighters or liquid lipsticks but I have heard they are also amazing!
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
So recently I bought the contour Powder Kit, The Contour kit, the glow Kit and the Eye shadow Modern Renaissance palate. Im super happy with them, and its totally worth the money. you can see the results AND the make-up lasts all day long :) Forever customer.
savannah b.
savannah b.
coarsegold, CA
BROWS. abh dipbrow pomade is the absolute holy grail of brow products. also the moonchild glow kit and the sweets glow kit. really not that prices if you think of how much produc you get. one dipbrow pomade lasts me well into a year. and i havent made a dent
Kimberly E.
Kimberly E.
The newest modern palette is most likely one of the best palettes I've ever bought. It's pigmented, not too powdery and a large range of colors. I adore the looks they give me and the brand feels classier than most Cosmetic's to me. Their products are great.
Julie C.
Julie C.
Belgium
The anastasia dipbrow is so amazing. I love it so so so much. I don't think it's affordable but l would buy it again. They were so friendly to me in the shops. The product is really waterproof and long lasting. I'm not going to use anything else than that.
Alex T.
Alex T.
I have her contour kit and it's just meh. But I do have the eyebrow kit and that makes my eyebrows look amazing. Great quality and in the price range of competitors. Would go elsewhere for the contour kit but her lipsticks and eyebrow stuff is a must have.
Christina K.
Christina K.
Cincinnati, OH
This brand is amazing. It is expensive however it does last a long time. It is probably one of my favorite beauty purchases. The shopping experience was fine. The cons are that yes it is expensive, however you get a lot out of it. I will shop here again.
Jordan L.
Jordan L.
London
The highlight palette is so popular so I had to try it out for myself. The highlights are super pigmented and the pans are quite wide too. The packaging is so pretty and the highlight gives you an amazing glow that with make you stand out from the crowd.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
What are the best products here??