BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Amy W.
Amy W.
Ancaster, ON
I have the glow kit from here and I've tried the brow pencil. Both are good but I've definitely found equally as good products if not better from other brands. The glow kit has really large sparkles which is fun once in a while but I prefer the Tarte Rainforest highlight for the price.
Daisy B.
Daisy B.
Just recently got the Modern Renaissance pallete form Cult Beauty and love it so much! The shadows are pigmented and great colour pay off. Also a great variety of shades. One negative point is there is a lot of fall-out from the shadows. But overall, I would recommend this to anyone!!!
Cindy B.
Cindy B.
Não usei muitos produtos da marca mas, dos que usei, gostei bastante do resultado. Os produtos de maquiagem, por exemplo, como a paleta de corretivos pra contorno, é muito boa. Os corretivos se adequam a todos os tipos de pele. O site da Anastasia é o lugar mais confiável pra comprar.
Marthe A.
Marthe A.
lena/norway
Anastasia! This is the only brand i use EVERYDAY! bacaymue abh dipbrow pomade is the only thing i use on my brows 😂 i loveeeeeee this product sooo much! And if this is a product you dont know if is Worth the money.. then YES! It is! Its amazing! I've been using abh for manyyyy years!
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Best brow pencils of life! I've been using them forever now and can't find one that goes on as well. It looks natural but on Fleek! i haven't tried their contour pallets yet but have also heard great things! I will definitely continue to purchase products from them and try new ones!
Ezgi k.
Ezgi k.
One of my favourite brands! Honestly their eyeshadow qualities are one of the top for me. I love their liquid lip sticks one of my favourites. I feel like you get your moneys worth with this brand I will countinue to buy from them in the future and I also recommend it to everyone.
Marta N.
Marta N.
The best eyebrow kit in the world. Great eye shadow pallets and face pallets. I don't shop a lot because is difficult to find this trade in Portugal. But I'm always searching For this products. There's so much I want to experiment but I only find this trende on line unfortunately.
Emmasyn J.
Emmasyn J.
Anastasia Beverly Hills is one of my favourite makeup brands ever!! I love all the products that I've tried out so far and they have all been super good quality! The packaging is really nice, simple but not simple. I really recommend and can't wait to build up my collection more!
Fabiola E.
Fabiola E.
Anastasia is a totally amazing brand, it has so many good products. They are killing the eyebrow game with their amazing brow products, this is the only brand I trust with my eyebrows to look on fleek. They also have amazing contour pallets and their highlighters are to die for.
Kirsty j.
Kirsty j.
Sheffield
Only used a sample of this product but when my current set runs out then i will most likely be buying new set from this supplier. Would like to find an actual shop where i can go in and test them to make sure they make my skin tones and are not too gray toned or anything for me.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.