BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Morgan P.
Block Island, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you don't have one of the eyeshadow palettes from this line, go buy one now! The modern renaissance is my favorite but the self made I've used every last bit as well. Her brow products are the best in the game and continues to impress me.
Hope B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love my Anastasia brow pencils and putty. They're perfect for shaping and fill ins and long lasting. The packaging is cute and travels well with the narrow double ended shaping tool and 1.5inch tub of putty. The only thing I don't like is that the putty dries out easily.
Sara G.
Clinton Township, MI
The product that I own that is by abh is amazing. I love it, it has such amazing highlighters and they are all very high quality.
Julitza C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm in love with this brand. I like that you have products from low to full coverage. The modern Renaissance palette has beautiful colors.
Bailey S.
Linn, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy the glow palettes. High pigment and amazing shine. Lots of different colors available super high quality. Beautiful packaging but all comes with a price. Rate 10/10. Would be a product to keep buying
Antoinette L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the whole line I have many times from her line . best products you can honestly use
Aly H.
Costa Mesa, CA
Anastasia is my favorite Cosmetic brand😻😻 I have everything from liquid lipsticks to glow kits to brow products, and they never fail me. Their products are different in a way that they are truly long lasting and it is a great company all around. I highly recommend Anastasia Beverly Hills!!!
amber t.
MOBILE, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anastasia Beverly Hills makes my holy grail eyebrow pencil and my holy grail lipgloss. Period. No one else makes those products even half as good as they do.
Morgan R.
SALEM, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I started using Anastacia for the perfect brows.. and then the glow kit came out and I fell in love next I got the eye palettes and I don't think she is just about brows anymore Anastacia is an all time high go to makeup!
Jan S.
Jasper, AL
Sorry Anastasia. I am not impressed with your products I have tried. For the price I expected too much. Your eyeshadows have way too much fallout. They simply do not last for me. I had rather spend my money on a product that has a little more umph to it.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.