BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Natasha O.
Wichita, KS
I have Anastasia beverly hills lip gloss and Ivory Stick Foundation for under my eyes. They are great
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anastasia has come a long way! I used to like her products, but recently everything she puts out is above and beyond! Everything works so beautifully, highly pigmented, long lasting products! Such beautiful and different colors from other lines! I'm so impressed with everything she does!
Sammy H.
Farmington, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Brow wiz is the BEST brow product I have tried. Perfect shades, works easily and lasts for ever. Love their products and would like to try more
Anjulie T.
Springfield, MA
I have the power contour kit. Medium I don't go anywhere without it I love it and I'm planning on getting the creamy contour kit.
Ava L.
The colors on their pallettes are so pigmented. And great pricing! Anastasia have an over all go to everything! I love their dip brow pomade.
Rosalia r.
Anastasia is really amazing they have completed all my looks love there products and I recomendamos them to all my friends all the time.
Angela Z.
Logan, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ive only ever tried two of the Anastasia Beverly Hills products. The first product I tried was their clear brow gel. I was not impressed by this product. It made my eye brows feel like they were crusty. The other product I own from the company is the glow kit. I have heard nothing but good things about that product so of course I had to buy it.
Kaylee L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Luxury for the brows, I'll always stay loyal to their dip brow pomade! The Anastasia site has a beautiful layout that makes it easy to use and find what you need! Huge product range and now they've come out with pro brushes! Love how great quality everything is that Anastasia puts out (:
Krystle L.
Sacramento, CA
😩😍 What is there not to love! This company is EVERYTHING &MORE! Really IS WORTH every dollar put into any of their products 💯
Monic R.
Davie, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The brow definer is perfect for brows. I use this product every single day. I've gone throw three already that's how good and how obsessed I am with it. The con is that yes it's a little pricey but it's worth spending for. I recommend
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.