BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Shantelle M.
Shantelle M.
I absolutely love ABH products. My favourite product is the ABH dip brow. It is fairly easy to use and it give beautiful results. I wouldn't use anything else on my brows. I cannot wait to purchase more products from ABH. I have always purchased through Beauty Bay, rather than directly through ABH.
Luciie M.
Luciie M.
The glow kits are my ultimate favourites as well as the contour kit. I bought one of each and after using them only a handful of times I bought 2 more of each so I was stocked up. There amazing and give such good coverage and it's true a little most defiantly goes a long way with these beauty's!!
Cheli V.
Cheli V.
Their liquid lips are good. They are pigmented and easy to apply. i will say however it settles in the lines of your lips so if you are especially wary about that this product may not be for you. it is pricey and i would not really recommend. I had very high expectations and they were not met
Lorenza C.
Lorenza C.
I own the modern renaissance palette and it has the best eyeshadow i've ever tried! They're so buttery and cream, and the pigmentation is breathtakin! The only flaw is that this brand is very hard to find in my country (Italy) and the shipping cost are pretty high for an 18 year old girl
Amy W.
Amy W.
Ancaster, ON
I have the glow kit from here and I've tried the brow pencil. Both are good but I've definitely found equally as good products if not better from other brands. The glow kit has really large sparkles which is fun once in a while but I prefer the Tarte Rainforest highlight for the price.
Daisy B.
Daisy B.
Just recently got the Modern Renaissance pallete form Cult Beauty and love it so much! The shadows are pigmented and great colour pay off. Also a great variety of shades. One negative point is there is a lot of fall-out from the shadows. But overall, I would recommend this to anyone!!!
Cindy B.
Cindy B.
Não usei muitos produtos da marca mas, dos que usei, gostei bastante do resultado. Os produtos de maquiagem, por exemplo, como a paleta de corretivos pra contorno, é muito boa. Os corretivos se adequam a todos os tipos de pele. O site da Anastasia é o lugar mais confiável pra comprar.
Marthe A.
Marthe A.
lena/norway
Anastasia! This is the only brand i use EVERYDAY! bacaymue abh dipbrow pomade is the only thing i use on my brows 😂 i loveeeeeee this product sooo much! And if this is a product you dont know if is Worth the money.. then YES! It is! Its amazing! I've been using abh for manyyyy years!
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Best brow pencils of life! I've been using them forever now and can't find one that goes on as well. It looks natural but on Fleek! i haven't tried their contour pallets yet but have also heard great things! I will definitely continue to purchase products from them and try new ones!
Ezgi k.
Ezgi k.
One of my favourite brands! Honestly their eyeshadow qualities are one of the top for me. I love their liquid lip sticks one of my favourites. I feel like you get your moneys worth with this brand I will countinue to buy from them in the future and I also recommend it to everyone.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
What are the best products here??