BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Purbasha D.
Purbasha D.
Toronto, Ontario
Anastasia Beverly hills dip brow pomade is everythingg It's so so great, i really recently got this product and im so glad i made that decision it glides on so nice and neatly and looks so natural and fierce i just love it, not only that but a little bit of that product definitely goes a loooonnngg way its amazing
Jeanell N.
Jeanell N.
Toronto Ontario
Anastasia Beverly Hills has very good dip brow pomades they work very nicely and glide on your eyebrows easily. I fill in my brows very great with this product.this product will make your eyebrows fuller thicker darker n prettier. i would definitely buy this product again so my eyebrows will look nice and on fleek
Their products are the best. Everything, i mean EVERYTHING is Good! Their eyeshadows are so pigmented and good consistens, their facepalettes (omg) are the best and (omg again) their eyebrowproducts and highlighters are to die for. Go Get it.

In the picture i've used their dip pomade in "soft brown", it's amazing.
alice c.
alice c.
I love the Ananstasia contour kits I hadnt heard much about them when I bought mine and there wasnt a lot of reviews for the deep palette so I didnt really know how the shades would show on my skin but I founf the variety great, it was a little on the expensive side for a palette but it is a really nice treat!
Margaret C.
Margaret C.
Dip brow pomade, the most inexpensive, worth while product I own... I have had mine for ages and use it daily without fail, it lasts all day and night, so creamy and pigmented, great variety of shades and a little goes a very long way. The amount you get is also very generous and I couldn't live without it
Camille G.
Camille G.
I really love Anastasia Berverly Hills highlighters, I think they're the best ones, no brand can achieve this much glow and originality... They are very pigmented. The brow products are very good too, even if you can find dupes cheaper. Overall, I think you should try it, but if you're on a budget, pass.
Constantina D.
Constantina D.
I love their products. We don't have Anastasia Beverly Hills in my country so whenever I go abroad I make sure I get something of this brand. They are on the expensive side but I wouldn't mind spending some extra money every once and a while for some good quality products! I would definitely recommend!
Rosita V.
Rosita V.
Santiago
Ahh! Amo esta marca! Su calidad es de otro nivel, son precios accesibles e incluso por la calidad puede ser una marca casi de lujo! Me dejo impresionada cuando probé la base en barra, con solo mojar un poco tu brocha se extiende bien porque es muy cremosa. Me costo $25 Dólares. Me encanta esta marca.
Shantelle M.
Shantelle M.
I absolutely love ABH products. My favourite product is the ABH dip brow. It is fairly easy to use and it give beautiful results. I wouldn't use anything else on my brows. I cannot wait to purchase more products from ABH. I have always purchased through Beauty Bay, rather than directly through ABH.
Luciie M.
Luciie M.
The glow kits are my ultimate favourites as well as the contour kit. I bought one of each and after using them only a handful of times I bought 2 more of each so I was stocked up. There amazing and give such good coverage and it's true a little most defiantly goes a long way with these beauty's!!
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
What are the best products here??