BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I notice how pricey these products are and I just want to know am g...4 Answers
Anayansi E.
Anayansi E.
Cuauhtémoc
The palette contains both warm and cool tones and looks gorgeous on tanned complexions. At first I thought that Bronzed and Tourmaline were going to be too dark for me but they turned out to be my favorite highlighters on the palette as Bronzed looks stunning for that golden goddess glow and Tourmaline is the most amazing rose-gold highlighter I’ve ever used. I think it’s great that they included both warm and cool highlighters because I use the warmer highlighters for the high points of my cheeks and then the cooler highlighters for my nose and cupids bow.
Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.
La Paz
Waterproof Crème Color is a gel eyeliner housed in a glass pot, similar to products from other lines like MAC and Bobbi Brown. What makes this an outstanding option is first and foremost its color quality. It is very heavily pigmented, meaning you need just the smallest amount on your eyeliner brush to get strong, solid color—and at that rate, this pot will last you until the next Ice Age. The formula glides across the lash line easily without dragging, which makes lining a breeze, and it dries down to a semi-matte finish in about a minute.
Carolina T.
Carolina T.
Medellín
Anastasia was like the creator of the brow revolution, she invented everything in order to make your eyebrows the best you can and its good because most of the girls my age experienced the over pluking too much your eyebrows so they take a little longer now to grow up. I don't like the pomade because i often prefer natural looks, and this one makes my brows look a little bit too done, so i tend to use the sticks and the brow setting gel, which is amazing! and the microfibers in it makes it look like real hair
Maya B.
Maya B.
I love this brand. My favorite product is the eyebrow pomade in 'brunette'. With it's creamy yet hard texture, it allows you to evenly fill in your brows. For some, as it's high end, it can be seen as expensive at £15. Because of this, I occasionally use the nyx pomade as a back up as it works similar to their product. Despite the price, I really want to purchase the liquid lipstick in 'pure hollywood' as I find that this colour and their others are a beautiful range.
Jaimee A.
Jaimee A.
Mississauga, ON
I get products from this brand from either Sephora or at an online makeup store such as beautylish or cult beauty. There are no physical stores that are near me. I have tried the Beauty express brow kit and the brow wiz. I think they are okay but I think they are overpriced. I have found dupes that are much cheaper. I just recently got the Modern Renaissance palette and it is amazing! I would definitely buy from them again but probably none of their brow products.
Inayyah A.
Inayyah A.
London
Anastasia Beverley Hills is a company that is more on the expensive side but they have great products. I recently purchased a glow kit and it is very pigmented and I've been using it everyday and I do not have to use a lot which means that it lasts long so therefore it wouldn't hurt to purchase something a little more expensive that lasts me long rather than loads of drugstore products that will later add up to more than the price of the expensive product!
kayliegh s.
kayliegh s.
Great product, very long wearing once it has set and makes it so easy to get good brows. I bought the taupe shade and it is definitely a lot darker than it looks in the pictures, but after reading reviews before I purchased the product I knew it would be dark so I wasn't disappointed. I do think the dark brown / black shades have better pigmentation than the blonde / taupe shades and it is much easier to create nice defined lines with.
Praneeta L.
Praneeta L.
Edmonton, Alberta
One of the most popular brands of 2016-2017. I stared off with their liquid matte lipstick collection and I couldn't get enough of it! Since it is matte, it gets dry easily which is why exfoliating your lips and moisturizing prior to application is recommended. Their brow, contour and eyeshadows are so beautiful and amazing! You will fall in love with the texture and colour for sure!!! Hope you all enjoy Anastasia as much I do!
Anastasia Beverly hills dipbrow pomade in dark brown is what I got. It's great the pigment is amazing a little goes a long way. The only thing I didn't like was the fact that it dried up really quickly. It was always covered so I don't know if that's how it's supposed to be because it still works I just assumed it would 've been a lot softer in terms of actually picking up the product on a brush
Madison N.
Madison N.
Stephenville Crossing, NL
There's only ever been one purchase I regret, and that was the contour cream kit. It's extremely overrated - the creams stick to your face and don't blend properly! I love all of their eyebrow tools, my favourite being Brow Wiz of course. Their eyebrow products look very natural and the highlights are out of this world! If you want to step up your eyebrow game, this is the brand for you!!!
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.