BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Tori Skye N.
Land O Lakes, FL
EVERY SING PRODUCT IS AMAZING! I have tried brow perfect, pencils and pomade from Anastasia and loved them all! I will never use another product for my brows! The color selection is amazing, I dye my hair often and never have an issue finding the right mix of products to work well with my color. Anastasia's eye shadows are another fave!
Gabrielle S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love the modern renaissance palette by Anastasia. The colors are beautiful and very friendly for all skin tones. The pigmentation is gorgeous. Last all day.
Kristine L.
If I had the money, I'd buy all of their products. But I started off with their eyeliner angled brush and the contour palette and it was worth it my friends!
Jessica G.
West Orange, NJ
THE eyebrow kits and liquid lipsticks are my favorite. However, too expensive. Rather get drug store products
Nick R.
Batavia, NY
All Time Favorite Brand Ever! Modern Renaissance, dipbrow, liner, brushes, glow kits, illuminators, powders, everything. AMAZING!
Rebecca R.
The modem renaissance pallet, you need it in your life, enough said. The colors are so blendabke and the pallet works for everyday wear or if you want a more bold, playful look. Love, love, love!!
Lisa H.
Inman, SC
Known mostly for their brow products (brow wiz, brow duo, dip brow pomade), Anastasia Beverly Hills has makeup that ranges from stick foundations to eyeshadow palettes and contour palettes (cream & powder). There is nothing they don't offer. Their brow products are unlike any other on the market. Will never try another dupe for these.
Krissie B.
Fort Mill, SC
HOLY GRAIL. I love love love my brow pencil. I'm fairly low maintenance with my brows, so this product is perfect to just fill them out and define them a bit. I will definitely repurchase this and recommend it!
Erodelyz B.
Union City, NJ
The best makeup products in the world a little expensive but the quality is good
Quashae G.
I just love their brow definer such an easy tool to use. For first time users this is a good buy!
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.