BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Brampton, ON
Love this brand maybe it's even my favorite brand. They were the first brand that I bought brow products from and I love there eye shadow palettes. I wish however the single shadows had better pigment the matte shades are nice I use them on clients however I bought emerald which is my birthstone colour as a gift to myself and was disappointed with the pigmentation of that shade
Emma L.
Emma L.
I love the all the anastasia products I have tried her contour kits are amazing and they sell I'll all different types for different skin tons, her brow products are my go to. Also the anastasia modern renaissance is the most unreal palette pigmentation is insane there is such a wide colour variety in only 12 shades there are so many different looks you are able to create
Deborah S.
Deborah S.
Brow definer is the best thing that happened to me. I naturally have great brows tbh, but just a little extra help from Anastasia makes my brows soooo fleeky. Like it makes me want to do my eyebrows just to work from home in pj's (then facetime with friends so they can see my amazing brows)! As most things in the collection, this is affordable and long lasting!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Toronto , ON
One of my absolute favourite brands of 2016 has to be Anastasia Beverly Hills. I first fell in love with them for their eyebrow products, but the game changed when I purchased the Modern Renaissance palette. All the shadows in that palette are extremely pigmented and blendable. There's a lot of hype around it and I can definitely say that it is worth the hype.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
I have the anastasia beverly hills cream contour kit, and I loved it so much when I first got it but after a month it really started to dry out! It became harder to blend in and get any on my brushes.
Then I heard they brought out a new one with a better formula which annoyed me!
But I found out you can use coconut oil on the shades to make them creamy again.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Calgary, AB
I've honestly only tried one item from them, the brow pencil (I can't remember the name) my boyfriend got it for me for my bday, I don't normally buy high end but omg I'll be repurchasing this for sure, it's not to creamy but not to dry, it's so easy to apply, and I love that it has the spooly on the other end, one less thing to pack while travelling!
Hend E.
Hend E.
I have purshased the brow definer a couple of mounth ago and fell so in love with the quality of the product. I am very picky when it comes to brow products as I can't go a day without filling them but this product changed my life. After the pencil finished ( way too early by the way ) I purchased the dip brow pomade and I can't go a day without it.
Julia V.
Julia V.
Kirkwood, MO
I didn't try ABH until I couldn't find the right eye shadow kit. Their artist palette provided a good range of fun colors I could still use every day. I ended up loving how well everything blended and the pigment was so strong. Now I've gotten their other products like the Glow Kit and I am SO in love. Moonchild is in my daily repertoire.
megan s.
megan s.
The dip brow hands down is my signature eyebrow product i wear taupe or sometimes even soft brown as i find the shades to be similar. The product will last you a life time I've had mine for about a year yet i haven't really made much of a dent. Its stayed creamy which is good as i find some products like that dry out after a while.
Holli M.
Holli M.
Where do i start. This is my favourite make up brand ever. There eyebrow products are the best of the best and can not go wrong with them. I have been using ABH for nearly 3-4 Years now and they never fail to disappoint with new products and quality of products. There highlighters are also the best of there products
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
What are the best products here??