BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Priscilla S.
Annapolis, MD
Anastasias dip brow pomade continues to be a staple in my make up holster! The long lasting pot it comes in keeps the formula fresh for a long time. I use a brow brush and dip it in vaseline before dipping into the pomade. I find the vaseline helps in gliding the product over my eyebrows. Since I figured out how to do my eyebrows, I have stuck with this product and will never look back! There is nothing that frames your face better than eyebrows on fleek!
Elvia L.
These brand has many amazing products from there modern renaissance pallett to their dipbrow pomade. Also there liquid lipsticks are super pigmented and comfy and has many ranges of colors to chose from.
Heather W.
They have awesome products from there brows to their glow kits. The glow kits are amazing and I would recommend to anyone.
Madi S.
Jackson, MI
I bought the Anastasia Beverly Hills contour kit. It has by far been one of my favorite makeup purchases. I love it so much. I use this kit all the time. The product is a little pricier, I think it was close to 45 dollars, but the money was well spent on a quality product that I love.
Chee W.
ABH is such a great brand and their products are absolutely flawless. They're so smooth and don't irritate my skin.
Sam L.
Corona, CA
I will only use their brow definer, because it has great pigmentation and looks so natural. I always receive compliments on my eyebrows and love this product
Sarah B.
Anything Anastasia Beverly Hills cannot go wrong. I love all of these products and they are worth the money.
Kiara Lynn F.
I have two ABH products and I absolutely love them. I have the So Hollywood Illuminator and the Dipbrow Pomade in Soft Brown. These as both amazing products and I'd love to try more products by ABH. The highlighter is my holy grail and I just got the pomade and so far I absolutely love it. It's so creamy and smooth. I use it with the duo brush ABH has and it is my favorite brow brush yet.
Morgan T.
Bay Village, OH
I love their brow and contour kits. I use the brow pencil every single day and love it.
Valeria I.
Hemet, CA
Todooooo de esta marcaaaa es hermoso y hace muy bien su trabajo sus labiales tiene colores súper lindos y larga duración aparte hay mates y dejan los labios hermosos las sombras tiene buena pigmentación 👍🏻💕
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.