BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Kristen J.
Kristen J.
Conception Bay South, NL
Regarding their single pot eye shadows, the 4 for $57 wasn't a terrible deal. But I wouldn't have paid $20 for them individually. Depending on the finish (sparkly, matte..) effected the quality of the product which was disappointing. The mattes were pigmented to satisfactory, but the others are not. (Ruined a brush trying to pick up enough to make colour appear.) the mattes have quite a bit of fallout, but not as terrible as others. These eye shadows are ok, they are a bit too expensive for the quality you're receiving but I did keep them rather than return just for the make of the mattes. Not comparable to other brands such as Nars, Urban Decay... More on he scale of Maybeline or Covergirl.
Marcela R.
Marcela R.
You really should not use all the tones, there is a more pink tone and another tone more yellow depending on the subtone of skin we have used one or the other, I alternate them according to the foundation of makeup that I use.
The same happens with the lathes of contour, if I put the tone Havana to mark the cheekbones would be too excessive, but using the other two tones I get something subtle and beautiful. To the tone Havana I have to look for its hole in my makeup, maybe as a shadow ...
They are not dusty, they are quite comfortable to use, although as a first contact it is best to go slowly so as not to end up with an unwanted mask effect.
Anayansi E.
Anayansi E.
Cuauhtémoc
The palette contains both warm and cool tones and looks gorgeous on tanned complexions. At first I thought that Bronzed and Tourmaline were going to be too dark for me but they turned out to be my favorite highlighters on the palette as Bronzed looks stunning for that golden goddess glow and Tourmaline is the most amazing rose-gold highlighter I’ve ever used. I think it’s great that they included both warm and cool highlighters because I use the warmer highlighters for the high points of my cheeks and then the cooler highlighters for my nose and cupids bow.
Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.
La Paz
Waterproof Crème Color is a gel eyeliner housed in a glass pot, similar to products from other lines like MAC and Bobbi Brown. What makes this an outstanding option is first and foremost its color quality. It is very heavily pigmented, meaning you need just the smallest amount on your eyeliner brush to get strong, solid color—and at that rate, this pot will last you until the next Ice Age. The formula glides across the lash line easily without dragging, which makes lining a breeze, and it dries down to a semi-matte finish in about a minute.
Carolina T.
Carolina T.
Medellín
Anastasia was like the creator of the brow revolution, she invented everything in order to make your eyebrows the best you can and its good because most of the girls my age experienced the over pluking too much your eyebrows so they take a little longer now to grow up. I don't like the pomade because i often prefer natural looks, and this one makes my brows look a little bit too done, so i tend to use the sticks and the brow setting gel, which is amazing! and the microfibers in it makes it look like real hair
Maya B.
Maya B.
I love this brand. My favorite product is the eyebrow pomade in 'brunette'. With it's creamy yet hard texture, it allows you to evenly fill in your brows. For some, as it's high end, it can be seen as expensive at £15. Because of this, I occasionally use the nyx pomade as a back up as it works similar to their product. Despite the price, I really want to purchase the liquid lipstick in 'pure hollywood' as I find that this colour and their others are a beautiful range.
Jaimee A.
Jaimee A.
Mississauga, ON
I get products from this brand from either Sephora or at an online makeup store such as beautylish or cult beauty. There are no physical stores that are near me. I have tried the Beauty express brow kit and the brow wiz. I think they are okay but I think they are overpriced. I have found dupes that are much cheaper. I just recently got the Modern Renaissance palette and it is amazing! I would definitely buy from them again but probably none of their brow products.
Inayyah A.
Inayyah A.
London
Anastasia Beverley Hills is a company that is more on the expensive side but they have great products. I recently purchased a glow kit and it is very pigmented and I've been using it everyday and I do not have to use a lot which means that it lasts long so therefore it wouldn't hurt to purchase something a little more expensive that lasts me long rather than loads of drugstore products that will later add up to more than the price of the expensive product!
kayliegh s.
kayliegh s.
Great product, very long wearing once it has set and makes it so easy to get good brows. I bought the taupe shade and it is definitely a lot darker than it looks in the pictures, but after reading reviews before I purchased the product I knew it would be dark so I wasn't disappointed. I do think the dark brown / black shades have better pigmentation than the blonde / taupe shades and it is much easier to create nice defined lines with.
Praneeta L.
Praneeta L.
Edmonton, Alberta
One of the most popular brands of 2016-2017. I stared off with their liquid matte lipstick collection and I couldn't get enough of it! Since it is matte, it gets dry easily which is why exfoliating your lips and moisturizing prior to application is recommended. Their brow, contour and eyeshadows are so beautiful and amazing! You will fall in love with the texture and colour for sure!!! Hope you all enjoy Anastasia as much I do!
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
What are the best products here??