BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I notice how pricey these products are and I just want to know am...4 Answers
Shayna C.
Shayna C.
Atco, NJ
Love the so Hollywood highlighter and row wiz and dip brow! Wish their their products were a little cheaper though.
Espy G.
Espy G.
Franklin Sq, NY
Her shadows are amazing! They apply beautifully and blend out smoothly. Her color selections and finish on the shadows is just another reason why I love them. They are more on the pricer side but if you have bought palettes it's well worth it and works out because you'll have a mix of gorgeous shades and different finishes (metallic, matte, satin, etc). For the price you pay I do wish they would give u more product, just a tadūüĎĆūüŹľ
Rocio M.
Rocio M.
Milwaukee, WI
I have the Anastasia Beverly Hills dipbrow Pomade. It retails for $18 it is highly pigmented it works very well with the Anastasia Beverly Hills duo brush. Just dip a bit of the brush into the product and a little goes a long way.
Riley B.
Riley B.
Broomfield, CO
Expensive makeup but well worth it. I just purchased the Modern renaissance pallette and it is so beautiful the eyeshadows are very pigmented and the brush that comes with the pallette is so nice it works incredibly well for blending and packing.
Aida G.
Aida G.
Tengo una paleta con tres iluminadores y tres bronceadores. Los colores y tonos son perfectos para mi tono de piel. Mi favorita hasta el momento!
Erika C.
Erika C.
Indianapolis, IN
Muy buenas solo k los contornos son muy secas pero las paletas son vellas muy lindos colores
Shawnea M.
Shawnea M.
Jesup, Ga
I have the Anastasia Beverly Hills cream contour palette in deep and I am in love with my palate it is so creamy it is very true to color and I love the magnets in the pallet I love the whole palette !!!
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Brownsville, TX
I love love love their eyebrow pencil the triangle one! I can't leave the house without it cause I'm so used to wearing it but I think it adds so much to my face. I had tried other brands before and I wasn't so into it but then my sister made me try this brand and omg I actually liked it!
Kelly F.
Kelly F.
Glenshaw, PA
Anastasia Beverly Hills is one of the best beauty cosmetic brands I have ever used. It is more expensive then others but the products last I long time and work perfectly. The dip brow is the best product they have by far. I recommend this brand
Dahlia V.
Dahlia V.
Greeley, CO
I have tried their products I have to say there are some products that do not need to be so pricey however there are some that are worth the price ! I love their products but again some products are the same as drug stores!
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.