BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Hailey P.
Thibodaux, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
ABH is a great brand! I personally go straight to their brow products as they have a wide variety of shades and products to select from. The brow wiz, which is a brow pencil, works great to fill in my brows in no time. Their eyeshadows are also highly coveted and have great pigment!
cyn A.
Bridgeport, CT
This store have good quality makeup product and brushes. The pro is that it very nice and it really works and the cons is that the brushes are easily to come apart but it still okay, the thing they need to improve is their brushes and yes I would recommend someone to shop in that store because it a pretty good store.
Nancy e.
Arleta, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand is absolutely amazing everything about there product is good! Have there glow kits pallet that glow and the ultimate glow and they are so perfect so pigmented rich. I used there lip satin it's perfect shades last long I really like this brand definitely buying more product from them
Cameryn D.
New Berlin, WI
I have only used the eyebrow gel that comes in a glass puck. It is my go to for brows because it lasts all day and comes in a wide variety. I have found some can be too warm in color and do not look natural. I have used the ash brunette I believe it is called.
Emily S.
Troy, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm obsessed with my contour kit! The 6 colors give great options for different ways to contour and highlight
Alycia P.
Inver Grove, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this brand! Their dip brow is really good and I use it all the time! Their glow kits are so amazing I love when they release new ones!
Sarah B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anastasia Beverly Hills is such a classy brand that I remember dreaming of owning products from. I feel like everything they do is simply superior to their competition. You can purchase the ABH brand at Sephora (don't forget to get your Beauty Insider points) and Ulta!

P.S. They make the best brow pencils!
Elena E.
Orland, IN
I use the powder contour kit and love it. It blends wonderfully into my skin and I don't look to "made up"
Kami C.
Love their brow products and now I'm sold on their eye shadows. I bought modern renaissance and loved the colors and the pigmentation. Better than any naked palette
Destiny R.
Loxley, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
These products are high quality and some of the best makeup around. I definitely recommend ABH
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.