BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Rai B.
Rai B.
Neptune, NJ
ABH is still growing, and it's growing in the right direction. Of course they're mostly known for their great brow products, but they also have a whole new foundation stick line, which has an amazing shade range. I'm excited to see the produce even more products.
Leah R.
Leah R.
Damascus, OR
I absolutely adore this brand and will always continue to use it as long as I possibly can. Fair cream and powder Contour kits are a amazing quality and very reliable for a gorgeous look in Finish. The Brow Wiz is also an amazing product that I highly recommend to everyone who wants gorgeous full "fleeky" looking Brows. Anastacio Beverly Hills never ceases to disappoint me.
Brittnee T.
Brittnee T.
Punxsutawney, PA
This brand is so classy and cute. I use the mascara and it is my favorite. It also is pretty affordable
Carlin G.
Carlin G.
Mullica Hill, NJ
little pricey but their products are great. the dip brow pomade is one of my favorite makeup products. i also love the cream contour pallet. i have the concealer, it isn't my favorite but it is alright. will always continue to get Anastasia products
Stephany A.
Stephany A.
Bronx, NY
I love everything ahe has to offer i have the anestasia contour pallete and the pomade dip brow for the brows , i love it
Pamela D.
Pamela D.

One of my favorite brands especially his eyebrow cream I love this brand with madness.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Fort Wayne , IN
Love this brand !!! I have the cream contour kit and the glow kit and I love it !!!! Wish it wasn't so high but it's still in the range with other brands products
Annie C.
Annie C.
I have used the dipbro pomade recently. This cream/gel hybrid comes in a glass jar with a screw top lid. It isn't waxy or hard at all – it has a consistency that's quite soft and easy to pick up on your brow brush of choice. It takes little effort to apply, and you only need a very small amount to get good color deposit (we found one dip of our brush into the pomade was enough to provide color for both brows, with product to spare).

Dipbrow wears well throughout the day without fading or smudging, and keeps brows soft (and more natural-looking) during its impressive wear time. It comes in a good range of shades for blonde, auburn, and dark brows – with the darker shades being able to do double duty as gel eyeliner (though if you opt to use this product as eyeliner, make sure you use a different brush than you did for the brows).
Louise D.
Louise D.
This brand is a new discovery for me but I have to say I am loving it!

Modern renaissance is my favourite eyeshadow palette of all time ! I loooooove the orangey red colours which make my blue eyes pop and the pigment is phenomenal. 100% worth the price and only a bit dearer than urban decay and too faced.

I also own the dip brow pomade and it is changing up my brow game, I wasn't impressed at the start but after getting used to the product and developing a better technique I was won over. Team with an angled brush and you can get those perfect eyebrows on fleek you desire.

I highly recommend the products I have tried and have now become part of my beauty routine. I cannot wait to try more products from this brand because I just know they wont disappoint!
Kristen J.
Kristen J.
Conception Bay South, NL
Regarding their single pot eye shadows, the 4 for $57 wasn't a terrible deal. But I wouldn't have paid $20 for them individually. Depending on the finish (sparkly, matte..) effected the quality of the product which was disappointing. The mattes were pigmented to satisfactory, but the others are not. (Ruined a brush trying to pick up enough to make colour appear.) the mattes have quite a bit of fallout, but not as terrible as others. These eye shadows are ok, they are a bit too expensive for the quality you're receiving but I did keep them rather than return just for the make of the mattes. Not comparable to other brands such as Nars, Urban Decay... More on he scale of Maybeline or Covergirl.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
What are the best products here??