BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Sonia L.
Sonia L.
Their renaissance pallete is so pretty, their brow stuff works like magic and thwir lip glosses work awesome I can go on for days but I won't I love all their products
Ivy B.
Ivy B.
Everett, WA
I love almost everything I've gotten from this brand, ECEPT the brow wiz, that just didn't work for me BUT I switched to the dip brow and im good. I love the glow kits & the modern renaissance palette? yeah I can die a happy person with that palette. excited to see the lip palette when that comes out
Sarita V.
Sarita V.
The obsession is real. ABH has a direct communication line with their customers, and they have absolutely been killing it this year. Literally every time you blink they are launching something new… and BIG.. and culturally relevant. From their Brow Pommade to Brow Wiz, Marshmallow highlights and Moonchild to Contour Kits, Foundation sticks for over 40 shades of real skin tones. This brand is just OVER THE TOP AMAZING!
Kristina P.
Kristina P.
I love every thing about Anastasia of Beverly Hills. The modern Renaissance palette is my go to palette. So rich and creamy. I collect everything that she makes. The price point is around the same range of items with different brands but the quality can't be beat.
Sarrah J.
Sarrah J.
Just started using the brow Pomade, and my brows are forever changed. I love it. You barely need any product on your brush and a little goes a long way. I have also tried her lip products and highlighters. And I'm impressed with all of them.
Zuri R.
Zuri R.
Edinburg, TX
Anastasia pomade is my #1 product for eyebrows. Ive been using it for 2 yrs straight and never a negative thought. Anastasia also has beautiful stay matt lip colors that i own and love the coverage.
DINOSKA G.
DINOSKA G.
Medley, FL
de esta marca he oido hablar mucho sobre sus productos para cejas y labiales, dicen que son de muy buena calidad, y los labiales que son colores muy bellos, el producto de cejas es muy lindo
Paige J.
Paige J.
Fayetteville, NC
Best brow products on the market in my opinion, but the liquid lipsticks and shadows are phenomenal as well. I always order the eyeshadow palettes as soon as they're released because they sell out so fast. I love the formula for every single one of her products.
Sara I.
Sara I.
This brand is top notch to me. I don't live near a mall so I have to actively look for makeup online. I like wearing lip stick the most and the palettes for this brand is really neat. I'm really glad Sephora sells this brand online. It gives me a better reason to get points and use flash shipping. I think that the price range for Anastasia Beverly Hills makeup is reasonable.
Secilia R.
Secilia R.
The glow kit and the brow pomade are life. Best thing ever especially the brow pomade, it last so long. Its a must try, I got mine for my birthday from my boyfriend
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.