BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Gabi C.
Gabi C.
N Las Vegas, NV
Amazing products. More on the pricey side, but I think it's totally worth it. Everything from ABH is incredible and I use it time after time. Especially the renaissance shadow palette. I would recommend shopping here.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
My main product I use from them is my brow powder and it is the only one I ever use. You get a lot of product in your package and it is great quality. The packaging is nice and there are lots of shades to choose from.
Jeniffer G.
Jeniffer G.
Fort Bragg, CA
I love Anastasia makeup. The modern renascence palette is just gorgeous. The liquid lipsticks are pretty nice as well. Really enjoy the lip glosses that she puts out too. Beautiful colors and nice opacity for a gloss.
Tasnim S.
Tasnim S.
GAINESVILLE, FL
It's a great brand, they are famous for brow products and for good reason. The quality of their products are good. I usually shop for my products from ulta and Sephora. I would recommend this brand and their products.
Haley B.
Haley B.
Allendale, MI
Anastasia has amazing quality products. I have used the glow kit, and some highlighters and was very impressed with all of it. They do just what you would expect it to, and I am excited to try more of their products.
Carrie B.
Carrie B.
Rowlett , TX
My favorite brand is going to have to be Anastasia Beverly Hills because every product I have tried from them has never failed me once and the pigment and quality is so long lasting. They have changed the makeup game
Brittney D.
Brittney D.
Not only do I love this brand but I love the owners as well. They truly go out of the box and always try to satisfy their customers. The modern Renessance palette is by far the best eyeshadow palette I have ever used
Nikole N.
Nikole N.
Laurel Hill, FL
Her highlighters are chunky, but the dip pomade works like a dream. The skinny brow pencil is ok, but it shouldn't be so pricy. I want to try her eyeshadows and lip products. I have not tried her brow powders either.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
San Benito, TX
I love using Anastasia Beverly Hills contour powder. It's such a great quality and is easy to blend out. The modern renaissance eyeshadow palette is so gorgeous!! I get all my abh products at my local sephora or ulta
Laura P.
Laura P.
Medley, FL
The best lipsticks around. A bit on the pricey side but worth it. I own a lot of their lipsticks and love to shop this brand! As for the rest of the products, they are also good, but the highlight is their lipsticks.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.