BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Kayla Y.
Kayla Y.
Ludlow, MA
I love their matte lip glosses, they keep their color and stay on all day. Also their dip brow is great for eyebrows. It does tend to dry it out but eye drops will do the trick!
Souad J.
Souad J.
Dearborn, MI
I think this is a high end company whose products are very beneficial. The only con I have is the pricing on some of the dipbrows, I think it is difficult to purchase all the time. I shop there every time I run out of products, so I am a regular customer.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Tempe, AZ
Brow products are unbeatable, eyeshadows are top of the line too. I'm a huge ABH palette collector, and they've consistently been awesome throughout the years. Pricing is on par with other brands, and quality is just as good if not better.
Alexis A.
Alexis A.
Albany, NY
I have been using their brow defining pen for 2 years now and I absolutely love it! It is so easy to use and gives the best eye brow look!
Yelary M.
Yelary M.
Corona, NY
For starters Anastasia has some kickass brow products. I can never go wrong with them. I have purchased the brow wiz, definer and pomade I love them all. I also have a few of her eyeshadows and they are just so stunning
Rai B.
Rai B.
Neptune, NJ
ABH is still growing, and it's growing in the right direction. Of course they're mostly known for their great brow products, but they also have a whole new foundation stick line, which has an amazing shade range. I'm excited to see the produce even more products.
Ana L.
Ana L.
Such a great company, not just for all your eyebrow needs, but also for eyeshadows, highlighters, ect... I would definitely recommend this brand.
Leah R.
Leah R.
Damascus, OR
I absolutely adore this brand and will always continue to use it as long as I possibly can. Fair cream and powder Contour kits are a amazing quality and very reliable for a gorgeous look in Finish. The Brow Wiz is also an amazing product that I highly recommend to everyone who wants gorgeous full "fleeky" looking Brows. Anastacio Beverly Hills never ceases to disappoint me.
Brittnee T.
Brittnee T.
Punxsutawney, PA
This brand is so classy and cute. I use the mascara and it is my favorite. It also is pretty affordable
sybill g.
sybill g.
Pearland, TX
My all time favorite brow dip is made by anastasia and it is my for to browse dip no complaints love it
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
What are the best products here??