BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Tarte or Abh? Why Anastasia Beverly Hills tarte Cosmetics3 Answers
  • My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Christina A.
I absolutely love her Dip Brow Pomade. This is the only thing i use for my brows. It stays out all day with out wearing off. This is the best thing I have ever bought so far for my brows. I would definitely recommend it.
Kelsey I.
Nazareth, PA
I have the brow wiz in caramel. I heard a lot of good things about it, but I honestly found it difficult to apply. I have to press pretty hard to get the product to show up and when it does, it looks very harsh.
tiffany d.
Cypress, TX
Great 4 brows i need things for my eyebrows to look more full these products really help me in that area
Baylee J.
Saint Johns, AZ
Only have ever tried the light to medium contour kit and I'm not a big fan of it. But I'm waiting on my modern renaissance pallete!
Madhuri N.
My go to contour kit is the powder one by Anastasia in medium-tan. I love the range of contour and highlight shades, and they compliment my tan skintone well. It lasts a long time and rests well on foundation. It's also very buildable so you can go for a natural contour look, or a super chiseled look.
lupe b.
Alhambra, CA
I recently started using Anastasia products, and I'm very pleased with the ones I've tried. Their quality is great. My favorite is their dip brow pomade! I also like their lippies. The colors are very pigmented and they go on very smooth.
Kaitlyn C.
Fountain Vly, CA
I am a make up artist and so I get a discount from them it's very high-quality products I love their brow line the best. I don't usually buy them at Sephora but I buy them from like Nigel's in LA I would definitely buy products for them again
Salia L.
San Fernando, CA
Love their pomades for the eyebrows. They are great. Smoothe and silky. And they last long.
Erodelyz B.
Union City, NJ
The best makeup products in the world a little expensive but the quality is good
Holly R.
Amite, LA
I love Anastasia products. Especially the highlight kits. They give you that luminous grow that is to die for. Once you sweep it on, bam, bling everywhere in your face. And the liquid lips are on point!
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.