BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Jessica G.
Jessica G.
West Orange, NJ
THE eyebrow kits and liquid lipsticks are my favorite. However, too expensive. Rather get drug store products
This is by far my favorite brand. Anything Anastasia or Claudia (Norvina) touch is pure magic. Dipbrow, glowkits, eyeshadow, palettes, foundation, concealer. The company as a whole is great. Their customer service far exceeds expectations. Cannot rave enough about them.
Britney M.
Britney M.
Glastonbury, CT
The Anastasia BH concealer is my go-to cover up every day! It's definitely not meant for under eye areas but it provides super coverage for pimples and other break out problem spots! I never leave the house without it!
Valeria P.
Valeria P.
Green Bay, WI
Anastasia Beverly Hills es el mejor producto para las cejas en el mercado, No es el mas barato, pero el producto vale lo que pagas.
Shawnea M.
Shawnea M.
Jesup, Ga
I have the Anastasia Beverly Hills cream contour palette in deep and I am in love with my palate it is so creamy it is very true to color and I love the magnets in the pallet I love the whole palette !!!
Geeta I.
Geeta I.
Anastasia has diversified into an incredibly deep brand. They have the best of nearly every category of products. My favorite products are their eye shadow singles. They have some of the best colors and one of the best matte eyeshadow formulas I've tried.
Shonna H.
Shonna H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
Since this brand launched it has taken over my collection. The country's brows have never looked so good. The eyeshadows are indescribably incredible. The contour kits are infamous and for good reason.
Kelly F.
Kelly F.
Glenshaw, PA
Anastasia Beverly Hills is one of the best beauty cosmetic brands I have ever used. It is more expensive then others but the products last I long time and work perfectly. The dip brow is the best product they have by far. I recommend this brand
Arielle H.
Arielle H.
Los Banos, CA
I use my abh dipbrow every time I do my makeup its my go to. And my modern rennasance palette is by far the most loved if you don't own either you need to!
Brenda N.
Brenda N.
Long Beach, CA
I have the matte lip gloss. It looks nice and feels fine. The only complaint really is that it has a strong scent, but to be fair I have a very sensitive sense of smell. It's not too dry or sticky!
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.