BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Bre M.
Jacksonville, FL
I am obsessed with the dipbrow pomade, and so is everyone I know! It is an absolute go to!
Nancy Q.
Tulsa, OK
I just love all the products, the lipsticks which stay on super long and are amazing. Love the dip brow and the eyeshadows.
Yisel G.
Orosi
I use the pomade dip brow in dark brown and I've never used anything else for my eyebrows. It doesn't come off like other products and i like the brush it comes with
Eliana F.
Anastasia is great I use it for my brows for my eyeshadow & contour and highlight. It's my all time favorite.
Krysten R.
Grand Prairie, TX
Their eyebrow palmade is just the best no brow product could ever best them this is my #1 go to product when doing my brows
Zeba M.
Anastasia is deff one of my top ten brands for sure. I am loving the modern renaissance palette as well as the contour sticks! All the products she carries are pigmented and rich in color. What I love is that the products are also affordable. I can't wait to see what new products this brand launches next!
Melissa G.
Gallipolis, OH
I love the highlighting pallet and the moondust pallet is my new favorite. The shimmer is subtle yet very noticeable it blends smoothly.
Desiree L.
Want to splurge on yourself just because? Then do it, and spend your money on this amazing empire. Classic example of you get what you pay for. Amazing quality product with the correct price tag. I just love the eye shadow collections as well.
Hannah H.
ABH has quickly become a lot of peoples favorite brand. Their new Renaissance palette is stunning. I admit, I can't live without the ABH eyebrow products. Like, I know, they're just eyebrow products but...wow. They'll change your life. Don't even get me started on the contour kit.
Markela H.
I just tried the contour palette & I swear I will never got back to any other contour product 🙅🏽 I got mine at Marshalls for $20 & I knew it was a steal 👏🏽 lol but even if I'd bought it for $50 it still is worth it.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.