BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Adrian M.
Larksville, PA
I have the cream contour kit and it's hard to blend. If the other products are like that, then not a big fan!
Brittney S.
Corp Christi, TX
I use the dip brow in blonde daily. It's the easiest brow product I've ever used. I paid it with an E.L.F angled brush for application. The product does dry out fast but I use argon oil to bring it back to life.
Rosio V.
Des Plaines, IL
Makeup upgrade
This company keeps coming out with various pallets and eyebrow products that are great!Also there selection of colors is astounding.
cassie m.
Columbus, OH
every single product that I have ever used from her is amazing.
I have never ever been disappointed, one thing this women knows is cosmetics.
I don't know what she does but she is a mastermind when it comes to knowing makeup.
her brow pomade is the only thing I use on these brows, and lets not forget her cream contour.
the creamiest and most pigmented out there. I love ABH!
Valerie A.
This brand has amazing brow and lip products! I havent tried anything else but the pomade, brow definer and brow wiz are the best products ive tried!
Jill M.
Katy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought my first ABH product this month (the modern renaissance palette) and it is beautiful. The colors are really beautiful and they blend out so nicely. I now know why these products are so highly reviewed by others!
Rachel S.
Martinsburg, WV
I recently discovered my love for this brand through their brow pomade. Also, their eyeshadow palettes are so affordable and absolutely stunning. Even their liquid lipsticks are stunning and smell great. I can't get enough of this brand, honestly.
Angelica P.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
ABH has got to be one of my favorite high end brands. her eyebrow pomade works amazing and so does the brow wiz, her brow gels really do keep your eyebrows in place, her modern renaissance palette is probably the best eyeshadow palette out there. she's got such a wide variety of products and from what i've used i can tell they're all really good quality makeup
Gigi P.
Riverside, CA
Love buying stuff from here ! The store is amazing people are nice . The makeup is really good ! I love buying the browdip the first thing i ever bought and some lipsticks i really recommend shopping there .
megan p.
Bedford, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow is amazing! It goes on well and stays there all day. Easy to blend and add life like hair. Also you don't need to use a whole lot! Add as you go.
My dip brow has lasted forever (still going strong after a year of having it! 💪🏻). I haven't needed to buy a new one. Eyebrow pencils are a thing of the past for me (and for you too if you decided to take my advice 😝)
One thing I will recommend is to turn it upside down when storing or it'll dry out.
Well worth the price.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.