BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Ivy B.
Ivy B.
Everett, WA
I love almost everything I've gotten from this brand, ECEPT the brow wiz, that just didn't work for me BUT I switched to the dip brow and im good. I love the glow kits & the modern renaissance palette? yeah I can die a happy person with that palette. excited to see the lip palette when that comes out
Espy G.
Espy G.
Franklin Sq, NY
Her shadows are amazing! They apply beautifully and blend out smoothly. Her color selections and finish on the shadows is just another reason why I love them. They are more on the pricer side but if you have bought palettes it's well worth it and works out because you'll have a mix of gorgeous shades and different finishes (metallic, matte, satin, etc). For the price you pay I do wish they would give u more product, just a tadπŸ‘ŒπŸΌ
Sara I.
Sara I.
This brand is top notch to me. I don't live near a mall so I have to actively look for makeup online. I like wearing lip stick the most and the palettes for this brand is really neat. I'm really glad Sephora sells this brand online. It gives me a better reason to get points and use flash shipping. I think that the price range for Anastasia Beverly Hills makeup is reasonable.
Alexis A.
Alexis A.
Carlinville, IL
Anastasia is definately a luxe brand. It's very high class and anything you get from them is going to be a good product
Shayna C.
Shayna C.
Atco, NJ
Love the so Hollywood highlighter and row wiz and dip brow! Wish their their products were a little cheaper though.
Riley B.
Riley B.
Broomfield, CO
Expensive makeup but well worth it. I just purchased the Modern renaissance pallette and it is so beautiful the eyeshadows are very pigmented and the brush that comes with the pallette is so nice it works incredibly well for blending and packing.
Rocio M.
Rocio M.
Milwaukee, WI
I have the Anastasia Beverly Hills dipbrow Pomade. It retails for $18 it is highly pigmented it works very well with the Anastasia Beverly Hills duo brush. Just dip a bit of the brush into the product and a little goes a long way.
Valeria P.
Valeria P.
Green Bay, WI
Anastasia Beverly Hills es el mejor producto para las cejas en el mercado, No es el mas barato, pero el producto vale lo que pagas.
Shawnea M.
Shawnea M.
Jesup, Ga
I have the Anastasia Beverly Hills cream contour palette in deep and I am in love with my palate it is so creamy it is very true to color and I love the magnets in the pallet I love the whole palette !!!
Julianna B.
Julianna B.
Seattle, WA
Best eyebrow products by far! I've tried their pencil, the pomade, and the powder and I always love the effect and the results that I get. It may seem expensive, but it's definitely worth it to have stand-out quality brows that get you all the compliments!
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Dawn Y.
Dawn Y.
What makes them the best in Texas? I have never tried their products????