BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Kelsey I.
Kelsey I.
Nazareth, PA
I have the brow wiz in caramel. I heard a lot of good things about it, but I honestly found it difficult to apply. I have to press pretty hard to get the product to show up and when it does, it looks very harsh.
Heaven T.
Heaven T.
Deridder, LA
Love love... Let me say it one more time.. LOVE Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow pomade ( I think that is the name). Eyebrows on fleekkk!!
Sierra B.
Sierra B.
Morro Bay, CA
Dip brow pomade is one of the best inventions ever! I haven't found anything to match it. Ever product I've tried from them has been amazing!
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Prague , OK
One of the best beauty brands out right now. They have amazing shadows and highlighters
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
Love the brow pomade. A friend gave this to me as a gift and I've been addicted ever since. Definitely my go to brow product!
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.
Snow Hill , NC
They have the absolute best in everything! Anything from eye brows to glow for the face, Anastasia has my heart ❤️
Jasmina D.
Jasmina D.
Kentwood, MI
The brow pencil is something i cant live without.. great price and i get a ton of uses out of it..
parker a.
parker a.
love this brand. i do have a problem with 2 things from them though. the stick foundation tends to separate, and the liquid lipstick gives me very dry lips. the dipbrow is amazing, along with the highlighters, single shadows, and shadow palettes.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Arnold, MD
I love the brow wiz from Anastasia Beverly Hills. It goes on super smooth and really helps me draw a good shape for my brows. It is a little pricey, but I feel like it's worth the money. It lasts a while too.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Lafayette, LA
I use Anastasia Beverly Hills eyebrow pencil every single day to fill in my patchy brows. There are no downsides to this product. It is affordable and looks extremely natural. I would recommend this brand to anyone.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.