BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Sophs B.
Sophs B.
I have tried a few of her brow products and her eyeshadow and I love them! Great brand worth the money!
Paige M.
Paige M.
Temecula, CA
Forever loving the DIPBROW! It's light and creamy but totally build-able for days when you want a darker look.
But what's up with the 6mo. shelf life? Needs to last longer or be sold in a small package
Shrabonti D.
Shrabonti D.
Bronx, NY
You can never go wrong with Anastasia Beverly Hills!!!! Their contour kits are easily blendable and work so well. Their glow kits are highly pigmented and do wonders. The concealer, brushes, pallets are beautiful and extremely great quality. Anything from Anastasia is amazing and can be trusted. Love the brand!
Priyal K.
Priyal K.
ABH takes up a huge part of my makeup collection. They make some of the best lip glosses and palettes. My favorites is the master palette, sun dipped and modern renaissance! I also love their Boudreaux lip gloss!! So pigmented and easy application
Katie G.
Katie G.
Best brow and hilighters in the biz. All high end quality and highly pigmented. Very reasonably priced and can purchase at almost any department store
Huong L.
Huong L.
Frisco , TX
I LOVE my brow pomade in medium I bought from sephora. I've only been using it for a week now and also bought the anastasia brow brush to go with. I barely touch the brush to the pomade and a little goes a really long way! I love both of these products together! The brush gets the product on very precisely where i want it.
Jasmina D.
Jasmina D.
Kentwood, MI
The brow pencil is something i cant live without.. great price and i get a ton of uses out of it..
Lakhena P.
Lakhena P.
Fresno, CA
I'm sure this isn't brand new news but I have their cream contour kit in medium & their brow dip pomade in dark brown. I love both products and use them everyday!
Kristen G.
Kristen G.
Newburgh, IN
I love their products! They give me the perfect eyebrow each time. There lip line is very pigmented and smooth.
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
I'm really enjoying ABH eyeshadow as well as lip sticks great products last and smoothly blend into skin
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.