BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Medley, FL
Sueño con poder tener la oportunidad de probar más productos de esta marca, me parece realmente increíble, sus productos son de excelente calidad y de acabado impecable!
Jae G.
Jae G.
I am obsessed with all of their brow products. They have a brown that works so nicely with my skintone and I always have nice but naturally looking brows.
Syria Z.
Syria Z.
Pueblo, CO
I always get tons of good reviews about anastasia products but i have mever tried anything myself!
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Miamisburg, OH
I use the brow dip. For $18 the price is right because you could use it for a year with the amount you get. The brush is perfect and it is the best brow makeup I have ever used. It is my daily beauty staple. I can not leave the house with out it and would recommend it to anyone
Alyshia F.
Alyshia F.
Westmoreland, TN
I love everything I have purchased from Anastasia BeverlyHills from the modern renaissance pallette to the mario pallette best shadows hands down.
Maryann D.
Maryann D.
San Diego, CA
Their contouring quit is the best and the pallets are amazing! I am completely in love with their make up stuff. They could do better with their eyebrow stuff but everything else is great! Love it!!!!!
Angelina Z.
Angelina Z.
Winfield Park, NJ
I love this brand so much!! I just wished it wasn't expensive, it literally takes all of my money. I love there eye shadows. I recently just got the modern renaissance palette and it is so beautiful, the case itself is like velvet. My point is, their products are beautifully thought out. Worth every dollar I have and will ever spend.
Selina R.
Selina R.
The only eyebrow enhancers I will ever use! I used to use the eyebrow marker and now I use the pomade! Easy to put on, affordable and lasts all day!
Joy B.
Joy B.
Ewa beach , Hi
I had the Genius Bar for the eyebrow which I did not like, it's where you mix the powder and gel to make like a promise. Then they had the promade which I use daily and the clear gel to make my eyebrows last throughout the day
Johana V.
Johana V.
Eloy, AZ
Omg I can tell you from Anastasia, it's the best of the best, I love it all, everything that has its name is incredible, I love it, it's the best thing
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.