BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Zoe R.
Zoe R.
Douglasville, GA
Can Anastasia Beverly Hills do any wrong? I mean really. I'm so happy this brand is expanding in the way it is, even coming out with complexion products. I have personally been through about 5 Brow Wiz's. I highly doubt I will buy another product for my brows. I own Anastasia Beverly Hills stick foundation, illuminators, glow kits, contour kits, pro brow palette, her brushes tweezers even down to the compact mirror. I just love everything!
nia ..
nia ..
Words can't even being to describe the utter amount of sheer glamour I felt when I got my first product. The. Eye. Shadows. Palette. Absolutely love and can't help putting on even when i'm not going anywhere. All of the colours bring this certain look onto my face that I really love. Definitely suggest being a regular costumer from them because they will always come through if yanno what I mean.
Tracey
Tracey
Salt Lake City, UT
I love their eyebrow products and their highlight kits! The pigment is outstanding and I just love the glow that it gives me! The Modern Renaissance palette is my favorite palette! It's so pigmented and the colors are just amazing
LEAR28018 A.
LEAR28018 A.
Otra industria de maquillaje excelente!!!! Me encanta usar la gran variedad de productos con muy buena calidad!
Alexsandra W.
Alexsandra W.
Cape carteret, NC
YYYYYEEEESSSSSS!!!! So much yes!! I love anastasia products everything from the brow kit to the contour kit! I use the powder contour palette for my every day look. It stays well put and does not cake up like so many other products do! Love Anastasia Beverly Hills.
Paige R.
Paige R.
Athens, OH
Love everything by them! They're brow products are amazing and the eyeshadow palettes are some of my favorites!
Heather W.
Heather W.
Fremont, CA
I am loving the Modern Renaissance palette! This is probably my favorite product by Anastasia. I also recent bought the Mario palette as well I love it but not as much as the ABHMR palette.
I have several of her lip products and I have very mixed feelings about them. I don't love them- and I'm not sure if it's color choices or the formula itself. I don't like the way they feel on my lips or even the way they look.
Brow products are hands down her most popular item- and probably her best product. I love the brow wiz. It's a holy grail item for sure.
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
I recently bought the dusty rose matte liquid lipstick and I love it. the consistency the packing and the color is just beautiful. the best part is that I swatch it on my sisters -we have a different skin color- and it looked beautiful in each one of us.
Stephany A.
Stephany A.
Bronx, NY
I love everything ahe has to offer i have the anestasia contour pallete and the pomade dip brow for the brows , i love it
Darlene D.
Darlene D.
San Jose, CA
I love their eyebrow kit and contour palette. It takes me less that 3 minutes to fill in both of my eyebrows. You might think that they're pricey at first, but you really do get your bang for your buck. They're products are very well pigmented so it doesn't take much to do its job!
Aaliyah S.
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
I absolutely LOOOOOVVVVEEE ABH!!!!! I wonder if ABH has a VoxBox??? #voxbox #AnastasiaBeverlyHills
Natanya P.
Natanya P.
Everett, WA
Anyone else up all night waiting for the subculture palette to release? Anastasia Beverly Hills
Kristýna B.
Kristýna B.
Ralston, NE
What is your favorite product if you had to narrow it down to one?
Daisy M.
Daisy M.
San Jose, CA
My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incredible brand all together!!!!!!
Cassie B.
Cassie B.
Hyde Park, MA
Does your lip pallette come in different shades ? Or is there more than one pallette ?