BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Savannah D.
Savannah D.
The most gorgeous palettes I've seen. I absolutely love them!! I'm dying and keep begging my husband to get me more!
Haleigh P.
Haleigh P.
I am completely obsessed with anastasia's eyebrow line! I love to use the brow defined pencil and the powder! I have only tried the dipbrow a few times but i also like that as well! It is extremely good quality and I would recommend it to anyone
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Madera, California
I've been using the abh brow pomade and powder duo for months now and I have yet to find another brow product that works as well as they do. I love how my eyebrows come out every time I use them I recommend them 100%.
Helena S.
Helena S.
Conyers, GA
They have the best dip brow pomade. I am on my high school swim team. We have practice every day afterschool. So, the dipbrow survives 8 hours of school and then it goes on to survive a two hour practice in the pool. Some of it budged but it stays on pretty darn good considering the fact that I'm in water.
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.
Snow Hill , NC
They have the absolute best in everything! Anything from eye brows to glow for the face, Anastasia has my heart ❤️
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
i use anastasia brow powered duo. its a good combo of colors expressly if your hair color is some where in between. i use the light one for days i don't want a real dark brow, and the dark for when i want a dark brow sometimes i mix them.
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
I'm really enjoying ABH eyeshadow as well as lip sticks great products last and smoothly blend into skin
Megan G.
Megan G.
Farmingdale, NY
I will never go back. I only currently use the brow tools such as the pencil and the pomeaide and they are wonderful and super easy to use I HIGHLY recommend
Savanah H.
Savanah H.
Cottage Grove, TN
Love there dip brow makes my eyebrows go on fleek lol very good quality the dip brow is the only thing I use on my brows expensive but worth it also love using their contour pallet I recommend buying from them if you have the money
Dana S.
Dana S.
Anastasia Beverly Hills makes the most amazing brow products I have ever tried! I know that their eyeshadows are also great quality but I have yet to try them! These products can be found on their website, at Ulta and Sephora! I recommend the brow powder duo!
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.