BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

coty f.
coty f.
Van Nuys, CA
i in love with every thing from here i love doing different makeup looks i love to do them on my Bff to
Joulie K.
Joulie K.
I'm using the gel brow. Loving it so far! Had good pigment. a little goes a long way.
Arizona L.
Arizona L.
Grand Prairie, TX
Anastasia dip brow pomade is the only eyebrow product I buy I recommend it to everyone. I also am obsessed with the renaissance pallet.
Alexsandra W.
Alexsandra W.
Cape Carteret, NC
YYYYYEEEESSSSSS!!!! So much yes!! I love anastasia products everything from the brow kit to the contour kit! I use the powder contour palette for my every day look. It stays well put and does not cake up like so many other products do! Love Anastasia Beverly Hills.
Sarah O.
Sarah O.
I have been using Anastasia's dip brow gel for a very long time. It kind of dried up over the years but I personally don't mind because it allows me to build my coverage. A little pot goes a long way!
Debbie F.
Debbie F.
Columbia, TN
I love the Anastasia eyeshadows. I think they are some of the best on the market, they are highly pigmented and have so many wonderful colors that can be used both day and night. I have used her brow products for many years also. They are always consistent in their quality.
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Topeka, KS
I love love love the Anastasia lip glosses. They're so opaque and not sticky. I used to only like lipstick, but not anymore! I have 5 of these lip glosses now.
Kaela J.
Kaela J.
Lynchburg , SC
I have the Anastasia cream contour kit and some lip glosses. I love them both and think very highly of the brand itself. If you are looking for a gloss with high pigmentation then look no further. They do tend to wear a bit sticky and don't last more than a few hours (but no lip gloss does). All in all I think they are great products. The contour kit is also very high quality, however if you have dry skin you need to mix a facial oil with it to keep it from separating on your face and it definitely needs to be set with powder. It is also a great product and worth the splurge!
Maryann D.
Maryann D.
San Diego, CA
Their contouring quit is the best and the pallets are amazing! I am completely in love with their make up stuff. They could do better with their eyebrow stuff but everything else is great! Love it!!!!!
Salma Q.
Salma Q.
Calumet City, IL
if you want to feel perfection or turn into perfection, use these products! fleek asf.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
What are the best products here??