BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Katie B.
Jacksonville, NC
This is the queen of all make up this lady knows exactly what she's doing when she creates the formulas for any of her make up artists and I have tried first of all I love any I reported she has ever came out with my favorite is the brow definer but next and close is the brow whiz minutes favorite is her Contor kit for fair skin most amazing how that she'd ever most amazing Brandon Jane's her highlighters are also completely on point I really enjoy your clean locate everything she comes out with is absolutely amazing I could keep going forever
Rosa Ines P.
Pembroke Pines, FL

Most of its products are of good quality, good pigmentation, lasts a lot of time in the restro and do not fall that is the most important. There are some with very good costs and others more expensive but they are really worth to have a beautiful makeup
Daniela M.
Medley, FL
Sueño con poder tener la oportunidad de probar más productos de esta marca, me parece realmente increíble, sus productos son de excelente calidad y de acabado impecable!
Samantha W.
Champaign , IL
Anastasia Beverly Hills is great because the products are very high quality and make me feel amazing. The brow whiz is seriously one of the best things ever and make it so easy to do my brows. The glow kits are great too and give me such a natural glow and contour.
Melissa A.
Banning, CA
I love it ! This company makes an amazing products not only that but the dip brow necessity it gives your eyebrows shape and structure a must !
Niki A.
Greenwood, IN
I love Anastasia Beverly Hills products! From their brow products, to their highlighters, to their eyeshadows everything that they do is top notch! Every palette that I have ever purchased from them has been of excellent quality that I can't live without
Nisley M.
Me encantaría poder usar sus productos, siempre estoy pendiente de sus tendencias, me gustaría probar la sombras de ojos, tienen colores demasiado hermosos.
Lorena P.
Can be found at Ulta or Sephora! Her products are affordable, can be expensive if you're used to drugstore prices, but overall I think her products are worth purchasing. I use the dipbrow everyday, not too big on her cream contour kit but everything else is great!
Emily D.
Rocky River, OH
High quality, high priced products. I would say the brow wiz is the best pencil I've used for my eye brows!
Christine Mae M.
I really love this brand for they're eyeshadows and highlighters and also eyebrow gel and I would highly recommend this brand
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.