BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Sun Valley, CA
I love their brow definer! I am also purchasing their eyeshadow palette, modern Renaissance which is so great !
Savanah H.
Savanah H.
Cottage Grove, TN
Love there dip brow makes my eyebrows go on fleek lol very good quality the dip brow is the only thing I use on my brows expensive but worth it also love using their contour pallet I recommend buying from them if you have the money
Melia A.
Melia A.
Leicester, NC
Eyebrow pencil is the best I've ever used! I'm hooked! It fills in the eyebrows evenly and they have many colors to choose from..
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Wichita, KS
One of my fav products from this line is the catwalk palette. I love the colors which are super pigmented and long lasting. I also love how everything is coordinated and works so well together. I would definitely recommend this palette as well this line in general.
Savannah D.
Savannah D.
The most gorgeous palettes I've seen. I absolutely love them!! I'm dying and keep begging my husband to get me more!
Haleigh P.
Haleigh P.
I am completely obsessed with anastasia's eyebrow line! I love to use the brow defined pencil and the powder! I have only tried the dipbrow a few times but i also like that as well! It is extremely good quality and I would recommend it to anyone
Anavictoria D.
Anavictoria D.
Edcouch, TX
It is rare to get a good eyebrow kit now a days. But her eyebrow kit is like everything to me. It gives me the perfect shape that I want and it applies on perfectly.
Kellie C.
Kellie C.
Albertson, NY
Anastasia is the Eyebrow queen. I love the brow wiz and the clear brow gel. Keeps my straying brows together, full and gorgeous
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.
Snow Hill, NC
They have the absolute best in everything! Anything from eye brows to glow for the face, Anastasia has my heart ❤️
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
i use anastasia brow powered duo. its a good combo of colors expressly if your hair color is some where in between. i use the light one for days i don't want a real dark brow, and the dark for when i want a dark brow sometimes i mix them.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
What are the best products here??