BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Khateeja M.
Jamaica, NY
The modern renaissance pallet was a huge success, it became one of the best selling products from the line, and a very hyped up product, for a good reason.
The pigmentation was amazing the color where also suitable for all skin colors, and the colors worked well togather.
It blended nicely as well, nad lasted the entire day, even when I took a nap.
I would say it is a must have.
Patty G.
Las Vegas, NV
The ABH dip brow pomaded is the best eyebrow product I've ever used it makes my eyebrows look amazing
Ariana T.
Columbus , OH
I use ABH Brow products and they are to die for. I have been using the pomade for years and will continue to use it even if I find something else. I love the texture of the product and how it glides on but doesn't glide off with sweat or smearing.
Lauren S.
I have a liquid lip from Anastasia and I am so in love with it! I need to go out and. Buy more as soon as I can!
Chloe N.
Cypress, Orange County
I don't know what life would be it I didn't have the dip brow pomade . My brows wouldn't be kooky flawless with out the dip brow pomade
Rosalina F.
There highlight will have you Pippin to the goddess ! There so beautiful you have to try them !
Brie C.
Racine, WI
Every product Anastasia has is killer! Such high quality stuff! Everything is super pigmented and beautiful!
Paige B.
Oh man Anastasia is amazing!!! I use the powder contour kit every single day. The brow products are also amazing and I've heard really great things about the liquid lipsticks too! She also does not test on animals which is a huge plus for me!
Ericka W.
Honestly one of the only brands that deserves 5 stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️! You can tell they truly care about the products they are selling . Their eyeshadow pallets are some of the most high quality and pigmented shadows I've ever owned. The eyebrow line is amazing and so blendable. The lipsticks are also amazing and I have loved every color I've tried on . This is my holy grail makeup brand❤️
Katie B.
Jacksonville, NC
This is the queen of all make up this lady knows exactly what she's doing when she creates the formulas for any of her make up artists and I have tried first of all I love any I reported she has ever came out with my favorite is the brow definer but next and close is the brow whiz minutes favorite is her Contor kit for fair skin most amazing how that she'd ever most amazing Brandon Jane's her highlighters are also completely on point I really enjoy your clean locate everything she comes out with is absolutely amazing I could keep going forever
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.