BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Maria B.
Maria B.
One of my favourite brand. I can't live without my brow pencil and my contour palette. The lipstick OMG EVERYTHING
Angel P.
Angel P.
Lillington, NC
First Anastasia make up I used was the liquid lipstick in the shade crush. It was so beautiful. I ordered another one! The modern renaissance pallete was my second product and was definitely worth it!!!!
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
I love ABH so much! Most of the products are wonderful but there's room for improvement in the cream contour kits. My favorite products are the modern renaissance palette and the dipbrow pomade! Staple items!!
Destiny S.
Destiny S.
Albertville, AL
My all time favorite brand. I have the lipsticks, brow pomade, foundation stick, contour kit, and modern renaissance and self made palette and I use all of them everyday. I love this brand and I highly recommend to anybody!!
Devonne A.
Devonne A.
Arcadia , CA
I like this brand. I think that the brow products are good and the glow kits are nice.
Heather J.
Heather J.
Good products but a bit over priced if you ask me. The eyeBrow stuff they sell is on point
Kristen G.
Kristen G.
Paducah, KY
I love their products! They give me the perfect eyebrow each time. There lip line is very pigmented and smooth.
Guadalupe S.
Guadalupe S.
Winter Garden, FL
I have used the modern renaissance palette and it is phenomenal. I also have a few eyeshadow pans, and I can say that their eyeshadow formula is superb. It's creamy, soft, and blends easily. The pigmentation is amazing. With the modern renaissance palette you can create so many looks. I would give 5 stars, but there is a bit if fall out with the shadows, not too much, but still this is a high end brand and when I think of high end brands I think of no fall out. Another thing is the blending brush that comes with the pallete, it stinks at blending, honestly. I think this may be the cause of some of the fallout. Lastly their customer service is horrible. I ordered online, from thwir website before, and I didn't get my email confirming my delivery until after my package had been "delivered", but I never recieved said package. I called customer service various times only to be put on hold for a long time, about 50 minutes max, so that's basically money that I lost.
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Lufkin, TX
I love my Anastasia dip brow it is amazing it goes on so easy and last all day you don't have to worry about smudging your eyebrow off because oh my gosh that would be embarrassing. The pigment of it is really good
Charlie K.
Charlie K.
Pasadena, CA
Love their brow powders! I'm not too crazy about the gels or the brow mascara but their brow powders are heavily pigmented, and the pencils are quite nice.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
What are the best products here??