BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Sheryl S.
Sheryl S.
Waterford , NY
I love the ABH brow products, super high quality. I am also a fan of the lip glosses. I can't wear the liquid lipsticks, I think the shades are gorgeous but the formula is incredibly drying on my lips. I also find that it crumbles and doesn't wear well.
Chelsie H.
Chelsie H.
Pittsburgh, PA
When I first heard about Anastasia it was all about the brows. I recently got my first brow wiz and love it! They have come out with a ton of new products since then and I always test and search them when I am in the stores! I look forward to trying more of their products in the future!
Megan R.
Megan R.
Mount Carmel, PA
My favorite thing about Anastasia Beverly Hills is their contour pallet it really works great and is super easy to use: the colors are amazing and really give my face that great contoured look great product!
Stephany M.
Stephany M.
South Gate, CA
Love all there product, love the pigmentation and the colors. Love the way it feel on the skin.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Bloomfield, NM
I dip my brow with dip brow. I love how versatile this product is. I can go super light handed to add stubble definition to full on ham and brows will be on fleek for days. I just love how silky smooth it goes one. One downside is you gotta work fast, or in small sections. But the plus side is once they are one they are budging.
Benylisse R.
Benylisse R.
Brooklyn, NY
great stuff here. I started using Anastasia Beverly Hills when I first discovered makeup their not that expensive and the makeup and brushes are great
Jane L.
Jane L.
Worcester, MA
I've only used a couple brow products (pencil and clear gel) and a lip gloss but everything was awesome. The prices were good too. Definitely worth trying.
Yolanda v.
Yolanda v.
Todas sus paletas de sombras son un bomb lastimosamente solo tengo una pero ando en busca de la master palette
androlux ..
androlux ..
If you get one product from this brand, it should be their budge-proof, pigmented, dip brow pomade. Get yourself an angled brush and this little pot of wonders, and you'll have the fleekest eyebrows on the block.
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
Fountain Vly, CA
I am a make up artist and so I get a discount from them it's very high-quality products I love their brow line the best. I don't usually buy them at Sephora but I buy them from like Nigel's in LA I would definitely buy products for them again
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.