BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I notice how pricey these products are and I just want to know am g...4 Answers
Larissa A.
Larissa A.
Laredo, TX
The eyeshadow are realllyyyy creamy & delicious not in the edible sense but like omg they are beautiful I would totally recommend they are up there in price range but not like bobby brown 💁🏻 they are just great shadows
Gillian H.
Gillian H.
I have only tried their glow kits but I want to try out more of their products in the future. The glow kits are amazing and make any look glow! Hopefully their other products hold up to my standards from the glow kits!
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Plano, TX
My go-to brow products are from Anastasia, I don't use anything else for my brows! I use the duo powder and always get compliments on my brows, I haven't tried any other products but I'm sure they are just as amazing!!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Bloomington, IN
I love their contour powder kit! It works super wel! Only issue is the colors don't always match my skin tone depending on season!! However, there is an option to customize them online. Their lip sticks are amazing too
Tatyana M.
Tatyana M.
Dallas, TX
I really e you and mother dad are really good to your kids when dad mother and you dad are the next story to be your friend or you are the only person who is the best friend and dad you have the same thing you can tell
Ashlee S.
Ashlee S.
Orlando, FL
Anastasia never fails to exceed my expectations, their products are the best quality, with the best pigmentation, my shopping experiences with Anastasia are always great, and I would definitely recommend shopping here!
Emily V.
Emily V.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
This brand has yet to disappoint! The liquid lipsticks are better than anything else I have tried, the eyebrow pencils and setting gels are by far the best on the market, and the banana setting powder is so fantastic!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
My main product I use from them is my brow powder and it is the only one I ever use. You get a lot of product in your package and it is great quality. The packaging is nice and there are lots of shades to choose from.
Gabi C.
Gabi C.
N Las Vegas, NV
Amazing products. More on the pricey side, but I think it's totally worth it. Everything from ABH is incredible and I use it time after time. Especially the renaissance shadow palette. I would recommend shopping here.
Garima K.
Garima K.
Anastasia is my all time favorite brand. From their contour kit to dipbrow to their lip products. They can't do any wrong. They have everything for every skin color and such great products. I always turn to this brand
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.