BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Rave'n M.
Hayward, CA
I am trully in love with Anastasia Beverly hills matte lipsticks although they are like $22 each they are amazing and great colors. Go out and buy some you will see what I mean.
Amanda P.
Laredo, TX
I haven't tried much but I like that the products are vegan/ cruelty free. I've tried the brow wiz and it's really nice! I also have a sharpener that has lasted a year already!
Deann S.
Herriman, UT
Anastasia brand is a really high quality brand with amazing products. Was introduced by my sister and love their highlighters. More pricier but definitely get your monies worth
Danielle L.
Fairborn, OH
I've only tried the brow products from Anastasia and I love them! They're my go to brow products. I don't think I'll ever stray away from those. The price is worth the product.
Ivy R.
Pasadena, TX
I love the brow pencil, it is one product that most definitely helped me get through my eyebrows stage lol . I will buy this product and I can't wait to try out the dip brow !
Adriana M.
Palmdale, CA
I havent used many products from this brand, but that one that i have used i absolutely love. I have the medium contour kit and it is super pigmented. a little goes a long way
Ellen H.
Best brow pencils! Also the modern renaissance palette is extremely beautiful but the brush it comes with isn't my favorite. The liquid lipsticks are also pretty good as well.
Alma O.
Alamogordo, NM
Anastasia could be pricey but totally worth it they're eye colors stay on a very long time and lip color as well best make to get when you don't want to use drugstore make up
Michelle R.
I own a lot of Anastasia products from highlight pallets to brow products to lip products! Her brand is so good. Ndd again it's not too expensive. They are definitely worth!
Michelle s.
Chesapeake, VA
There lip sticks are awesome and smudge proof to! They have a lot of colors to choose from and they are only 20 dollars each. Go to Sephora or ulta. Go check there line out.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.