BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Sheena M.
Newark, CA
My go to brow products. Love the pomade and the brow wiz pencil. Tons of shades to match everyone's needs. They have great pigmentation and the products will last you a while.
Such a great product. I would love to buy more of it. This a a great product to buy. Thanks.
Hailey K.
Peoria, AZ
I use Anastasia brow mouse every day, it's turned into a necessity! I need to try the glow kits!
mackenzie C.
marietta, PA
I love love their products! Especially their eyebrow pencil! Its the only one I will use!
Kirsten H.
Omaha, NE
I love the Anastasia sup r thin eyebrow pencil. The taupe shade matches most hair colors and the tiny tip draws hair-like strokes on my eyebrows. Very nice products.
Lizbeth A.
Racine, WI
The brow pomade is amazing! So creamy and easy to use. I love it, it makes my eyebrows look so perfect!
Antoinette L.
I love the whole line I have many times from her line . best products you can honestly use
Raychelle W.
New Castle, PA
This is my bae in makeup her eyebrow pencil is life I swear! Best thing I ever brought my eyebrows be on fleek!
Jocelyn M.
Anastasia Beverly Hills is my top favorite brand I absolutely love their brow products and eyeshadows and just everything they sale! Really really recommend this!
Kanani A.
I love their lavish palette I've also used their eyebrow pencils but their palettes are the bomb best brand .
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.