BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Taki V.
Taki V.
Austin, TX
Anastasia Beverely Hills makes the best eye-shadow palettes ever~! I have both Modern Renaissance and Mario's Master palette~! Their brow products are amazing as well! I use both their dip brow and the brow powder. Definitely try out this brand.
Meleigha K.
Meleigha K.
Starr, SC
The palette contains both warm and cool tones and looks gorgeous on tanned complexions. At first I thought that Bronzed and Tourmaline were going to be too dark for me but they turned out to be my favorite highlighters on the palette as Bronzed looks stunning for that golden goddess glow and Tourmaline is the most amazing rose-gold highlighter I’ve ever used. I think it’s great that they included both warm and cool highlighters because I use the warmer highlighters for the high points of my cheeks and then the cooler highlighters for my nose and cupids bow.

The texture and formula is buttery and highly pigmented. So if you’re looking for a chill highlighter that’s going to give you a subtle glow then this is not the highlighter for you, I repeat this is not the highlighter for you! This highlighter has no chill and I love it!

The packaging is also high quality hard board and the magnets on the inside ensures that it remains shut at all times. You can easily remove the pans as well if you wish to place them in your own magnetic palette. They retail for $40
Frankie F.
Frankie F.
Turlock, CA
Tried the contour kit and it wasn't for me--it turned grayish and made me look ashy. I do, though, like the foundation sticks and brow pencils!
Annette H.
Annette H.
Castle Creek, NY
Their brow products are the best! They have a variety of shades that work for everyone!
Tracey
Tracey
Salt Lake City, UT
I love their eyebrow products and their highlight kits! The pigment is outstanding and I just love the glow that it gives me! The Modern Renaissance palette is my favorite palette! It's so pigmented and the colors are just amazing
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Fort Myers, FL
I love their eyebrow products. They stay put and look so natural. I use the pencil. I wish it had a little more product for the price you pay. Their modern renaissance pallet is my go to FAVORITE pallet. I recommend this brand to many friends and family.
Christine M.
Christine M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
My favorite products would the brow wiz and the contour kit. The brow wiz is a product every girl needs in their makeup collection. The contour kit is unbelievable. I love it and the colors look amazing on my skin. It is pigmented and lasts all day for me.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Holly pond, AL
Love this companies products I think they are always beautiful. Top choice for eyebrow products for sure and would recommend them to anyone in search of an eyebrow product. I do not have he glow kit and would not purchase it though because only one of the colors in that kit would work for my skin so it would just be more adorable for me to buy an individual highlight from then then drop the money on four that I would end up only using one.
Rosa Ines P.
Rosa Ines P.

Most of its products are of good quality, good pigmentation, lasts a lot of time in the restro and do not fall that is the most important. There are some with very good costs and others more expensive but they are really worth to have a beautiful makeup
Priyal K.
Priyal K.
ABH takes up a huge part of my makeup collection. They make some of the best lip glosses and palettes. My favorites is the master palette, sun dipped and modern renaissance! I also love their Boudreaux lip gloss!! So pigmented and easy application
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.